Let the kids go naked

hayhauler

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Let the kids go naked

She prioritized it correctly? Generators before food or clothing? My needs pyramid would be a little different. Water, food, clothing and shelter, then electricity.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Yes. Just about everything else is more important. It's not exactly the north pole you know. They can, if need be, go completely naked for a few days. They can go without water too, but not for as long. It aint rocket science, is it? Personally, I also consider clean underwear last on the list of neccesities.BTW, it should be noted that nobody is walking around on that island "naked" unless they want to. They may get stuck in the same knappy clothes for a few days,but they aint going-around nude. LOL

starrider_68

Petty Officer 3rd Class

well I see ya'lls piont, but my statement was against all politics. too many people get lost in thier card shuffel game and we need to just start "doing" instead of "talking" about something. The people in fla., and now alabama need all the help we can muster. like I said before, leave the brain dead politicians to thier own demise.<br /><br />sooner or later they will relize that people are more important than policy.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

True, Starider, and the outcry against this woman is proof of that, ( trying to compare that statement to Marie Antuonette's, "Let them eat cake" quote). T Hienz Kerry has so many faults, I wont go into them here. But she does know organization and C&C well enough to be a Red Cross volunteer. And her concern is noble.She needs to get her butt home and buy/drive a truckfull of ice and clean underwear to those poor folks in the panhandle!<br />Women and children first :) Anyone who has ridden-out one of these monsters knows what I mean about the undies.<br /><br />BTW, welcome to iboats, new guy.
emthup.gif

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

Sorry, a comment like that is fair game. The Marie Antionette reference is unavoidable and at the same time hilarious. You realize what her name is, don't you? Terry Kerry. I sure hope they don't have a son named Harry. :D <br /><br />If we were voting for First Lady, Laura Bush wins hands down. How did such a goofball end-up with such a great lady? Tipper would've been a good one too.<br /><br />There's a popular Nude Beach in Wisconsin. Right on the Wisconsin River. Certain things kinda stand out. ;)

CoachHolland

Petty Officer 2nd Class

A bunch of old retired ladies down in Florida walking around nude... that's just not a pleasant thought.<br /><br />Priority for the clothes people! :D <br /><br />Seriously though, I do understand her point, but she's smart enough to word it better, just obviously not tactful enough.

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

Sorry double posted again. Computer is slow this morning. If you want to do a search...Mazo Beach.<br /><br />As long as I'm here...Powell/McCain in 2008! Heck, why wait? I just might write them in this time around.

KaGee

Admiral

If it had not been for a string of other "quotes" from this woman, we could let this one fly. What's good for the Goose is good for the gander. Maybe we should just classify all of these as a "KERRYISM" or "TERRYISM". <br /><br />As for ruunin around nakid... I've seen me nakid... and the thought of seeing others like me runnin around nakid..... well... bbbbrrrr! :eek: :eek:

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Stupid media. They dont need to quote everything these polticians say. How would you like it if every "ism" you said ended up in the paper.<br /><br />This is a non-story, and has nothing to do with anything.<br /><br />Ken

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

There's a popular Nude Beach in Wisconsin. Right on the Wisconsin River. Certain things kinda stand out.<br /><br />WillyB, I don't know of that one, but I do know of some dairy farms along the river.. :p

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

posted by WillyBWright ..<br /><br /><br />
If you want to do a search...Mazo Beach.<br />
was just out in Mazomanie for Frontier Days festival last weekend ... but only for the food and friends ... :p :D <br /><br />well ok ..we drove by the beach on the river ...lol :p :cool: