Laughs

NBE

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Laughs

Sorry Mods, I accidently posted this in the wrong place. I wanted to put it in Dockside chat. Please move it as you see fit.

I also replied to myself while trying to ask mods to move this. Guess this new format is getting to me. Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

aspeck

Staff member

Leave it to ole' Bill Dance to keep you laughing.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Yea speck, I watched them all before I moved it, but still took me few minutes to quit laughing.d:)

Twidget

Commander

Just remember not to try that at home, he is a highly trained professional. d:)

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

[color=lt blue]Now my side hurts.
26.gif
[/color]

Link

Rear Admiral

Watched them before Spinner moved it..
nefferso would have been neat to post a poll as to how many of us have done or seen done the ten things! :)

Except for the trailer thing... nevermind I'm not going to tell on myself! :) :)

One thang fer sure.. Me Ain't going fin huntin with DAVE! LOL

NBE

Petty Officer 1st Class

Well, I will admit at least a few of these have happened to me.

Have gotten fishing line tangled up in trolling motor, snakes have fallen in boat although not on me, have taken off with trolling motor still down several times (no damage though), and after many years of fishing I still manage to get lure caught in a tree from time to time. Still not as much as my two boys do though. 8)

NBE

Petty Officer 1st Class

^
Bump

Or should that be:
^
Pad
8)

My understanding is if you ^ you can move the post to the top without adding to you post count. If you add commetary it pads you count. soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

My understanding is that if you want to move the post to the top of the list without adding to your post count do ^ If you want add to you post count do ^ and then add some superfluous remark. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
AAAAAAAAAA

NBE

Petty Officer 1st Class

It won't let you add a reply if you do just ^.

You get an error message telling you "You haven't entered any content for your post. Please click here to try again."