FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I would never, ever count the Packers out or Dallas for that matter. I would like to see a Pats Packer superbowl rematch Who are you picking from the AFC?
Might happen, but being a life long Eagles fan I have learned not to count my chickens before they hatch. This is now the third time in a row the birds took the NFC,but still no ring. <br /><br />I think the spoiler will be the Rams, despite their play yesterday they are tough,but if I'm picking I'll go with the birds.<br /><br /> The Pats are very good this year and have the potential to go all the way.<br /><br />I believe the Packer bandwagon will come to an abrupt halt sunday.
I like the Ravens to go all the way, but it's<br />hard to bet against the Pats/Bellicheck...<br />NFC has no chance this yr. IMO.<br />titans, ravens, pats can/will beat any team from<br />the NFC.
Patriots and the Eagles As long as Brady stays healthy.<br />The Pats are back to full strength and have depth in their secondary.<br />PATRIOTS ALL THE WAY ! ! !