Re: Lake George overnight anchoring?
Great pics. It is a haul from Mossy point down south, but if you are only going to stay in the north, it might be worth it. I've left my trailer there overnight many times with no problems, but they've had some vandalism at the pump out station before. Where did you launch in Kattskill bay? Any chance you found Paradise Bay, just north of Red Rock maybe 200 yards, but a narrow entrance and very hidden. No anchoring in the summer, but I think you can at this time of year. That was a great photo of Rogers Rock, did you get to see anyone climbing it? In the summer, there could be 10 people on the face working there way up, very cool to watch. In the past, I've done the early booking of campsites, but after a couple of years of catching rain, I'm now more likely to take one of the Red rock bay sites which means sleeping on board. As an FYI, you can get one of them most any day you show up, I don't think I've ever seen them all used.