Labor day weekend

dakk1

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Labor day weekend

Working saturday, and perhaps monday... Gotta make hay while the sun shines... <br /><br />You said it snapper, no rest for the weary.. :) <br /><br />Dave..

wilkin250r

Chief Petty Officer

I started dealing BlackJack in Lake Tahoe as a side job. I don't see any holiday excursions in my future for quite some time...

magster65

Commander

I have the pager for work :( <br />I could go do a little fishing as long as I stay close to town... but that stinkin' pager always goes off at the worst times. I have yard and house work to do. What better way to celebrate labor day than with a buncha' work! I better stock the fridge with some wobbly-pops to get me through this tough weekend.<br />Y'all enjoy your weekend :)

LadyFish

Admiral

Fishin, fishin and more fishin.<br /><br />I've organized a fishing tournament for family and friends. We have 12 boats all total. I named it "Fins and Friends". This will be our first annual and I hope everyone enjoys it so we can do it every year.<br /><br />Moms and Dads and kids alike will all fish from 6 am tomorrow a.m. until 3 in the afternoon. We have 1st place for Speckeled Trout, 1st place for Redfish, and 1st place for Flounder, then a prize for Stringer which is one each of any of those three. <br /><br />Each Team (family) only need to bring their own drinks and the entry fee is a paper sack with $15 worth of fishing goodies in it for prizes. We'll have a big fish fry from the days catch.<br /><br />I'm really looking forward to it. :)

11 footer

Lieutenant

Sunday and Monday I have boating a fishing plans, haven't decided what to do tomorow yet,<br /><br />the options are race and smash up junk cars, or use the boat,,,, touch decidions, i know ;-)

JasonB

Lieutenant

Fixing the wind damage to my fence, mowing the lawn, and then maybe some fishing Monday.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

1)siphon gas from cars at auto dealerships in area. 2) spend night in jail when caught. :D

Mercury140-I6

Petty Officer 1st Class

I might take the boat out sometime this weekend, as I have an almost full tank of FREE gas. Bennifits of being a tow boat for boat races.<br /><br />Craig

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by ZmOz:<br /> I'm just gonna sit out by the pool
I didn't know such creatures existed in Oregon ZmOz? :p <br /><br />I was hoping to take a boat load of girls out on Saturday until this d*mn Oregon weather forecast called for a cool cloudy day. Grrrrr! :mad: <br /><br />I'd like to move somewhere where you could count on summer for at least 4 months out of the year.

Homerr

Commander

$3.05 to $3.13/gallon in my area as of this afternoon.<br /><br />What am I doing? NOTHING that involves the use of gasoline in larger quantities!<br />(sad too... I just paid my boat off. Title in hand!... Now I can't afford th gas for it)<br /><br />I'll probably work around the house.<br /><br /> :( <br /><br />H.

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

Have saturday and sunday off so am going to enjoy them working unpaid OT for all of the holiday activities. Hopefully work some more on my roof, work some more, watch all of the waterheads at the lake. Hope to find an hour or two for a picnic with my kids.

ZmOz

Captain

Originally posted by Boomyal:<br />I didn't know such creatures existed in Oregon ZmOz? :p
Gotta have somewhere to put all that rain water. ;)

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

most likly work this weekend. got some motors of my own to work with. current project is a 225 jonnyrude that I will be putting on an 18' hydrasports fish and ski. the 115 got sold . most likly will do most my jobs from the jon boat this weekend cause it burns less fuel than my thunder chicken with its fuel thirsty 120 ev. hope to get the 225 and a 112 stripped for a trip to the machine shop this weekend. also plan to go up to currituck and ride my beast. dont get to spend much time with my horse anymore. if it gets to bad ill go anchor in the sound and have a refrshing beverage and watch the traffic jam on the currituck bridge :) :) . but mostly here on the weekends, espically holiday weekends, I stay off the streets and go by boat. most anything I need including refreshing beverages and one local bar are accesible by boat. maybe ill even get started on pasyure repairs so I can bring critter back hoime. its sad not to be met at the gate every evening.