Labor day weekend

Vlad D Impeller

Commander
How will you spend this holiday weekend?<br /><br />i'm going fishing at lake lewisville, i have a great need to escape the home, the telephone and the television, i'm not even going to look at the weather report, could'nt care less, i just need a break from what humanity has to offer.

gonefishie

Commander
Re: Labor day weekend

was planning on taking the boat out to the lake house and do some fishing, having bad fishing withdraw right now since I haven't done any in a week. But I'm gonna do my part to conserves fuel, still going to the lake but leave the boat home and just fish from the dock instead. Can anyone loan me a bobber? :) Man I feel like a tree hugger, me? conserves? I can't believes I'm doing this.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I can't believe you said the c word. :D <br />I might sneak off, it's suppose to be pretty here all weekend, might go early and come back before all the idiots on the jerk skis get on the water. :mad:

Gold Bear

Petty Officer 1st Class

I am going to cut up the pine tree that is laying on my house. <br /><br />Gold Bear

tommays

Admiral

i am going to burn up some boat fuel on saturday<br /><br />one of my nephews has his twenty first birthday on sunday which should be fun<br /><br />and then i will recover on monday from the shock of spending so much more on gas this weekend<br /><br />AND i will say a prayer and be thankful that i am luckey enough to be doing these things <br /><br />tommays

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Going to rid the fuel tank on the boat of that cheep gas I filled up on last week end. Gotta make room for some of this new improved expensive stuff..........boat should run better on it.....right???

JB

I am going to walk to the Post Office in the cool of the morning.<br /><br />Then I am gonna get on Big Orange and mow as much pasture as my limited supply of Diesel fuel will allow. I think that will be about 10 acres.<br /><br />Would have to drive 40 miles round trip to get more Diesel, so I aint gonna go to town until I need more food, beer, medicine, beer, or some other of life's necesseties. Gonna be too hot to mow any more anyway.<br /><br />Got a case of Heinie, lots of food, fifth of Chivas, Band Of Brothers DVD set, couple of Porterhouse steaks, jug of Aussie Merlot, full tank of propane and a 55" Sony HDTV hooked up to DirecTV. Gonna watch the F1 race at Monza.<br /><br />Gonna chill and read everyone's rants about evil oil companies and how GWB is at fault for all of the world's ills on iboats.<br /><br />Hmmmmm. Come to think of it, I may just turn this @#$%^& 'puter off 'til Tuesday. Then again, I may not.<br /><br />Everyone enjoy the weekend. :D

Drowned Rat

Captain

JB, can I come over to your place this weekend? :D <br /><br />Headin' to the lake on Sunday. I topped off the boat and truck before the prices went up so we could get one more cheap weekend in. <br /><br />Everybody have a great weekend! And BE SAFE! :cool:

ehenry

Commander

Probably sit in a line at a gas station to get gas so i can get back to work.

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

I've just changed my mind :( <br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />LETS ALL GO OVER TO JB's HIDEOUT IT'LL BE MORE FUN :p :D :D :D

ErikDC

Petty Officer 1st Class

Work tomorrow morning, drink cheap beer, watch the Bucks beat the tar out of Miami U. at the Shoe, drink cheap beer and then flip a car or two over and burn them. Well, kidding about burning cars anyway. Work Sunday.

Drybo

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Wouldn't have thought you liked F1 JB. Cool.

sangerwaker

Commander

Headin to the inlaws cabin in WI again. Gonna disobey the prez's request and not conserve fuel. Have had the family reunion planned up there for too long, and everyone is expecting me to bring the boat to tow all of the kids. Should be a fun weekend. Lots of wine and beer and some big thick steaks!

ZmOz

Captain

Not a damn thing...like I do every other holiday weekend. I take my holidays during the week. I'm just gonna sit out by the pool, drink a few alcoholic beverages, and probably wake up somewhere naked and confused. :D

vipzach

Lieutenant

Everybody have a safe weekend!!!!! I am off to the camping spot, to burn some gas(in the boat), drink some beer and enjoy the camping at the lake! WATCH OUT FOR THE IDIOTS!!!!!!!

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Working saturday, and perhaps monday... Gotta make hay while the sun shines... :) <br /><br />Might take a look and see what's up with my boat's tranny on sunday, if I have any gumshon left...<br /><br />JB.. Sir.. You've got it made... :D

JB

Hey, Byrdog.<br /><br />Raced a lot in my youth. Roundy rounds and road tracks. Got a feel for what it takes to be on top.<br /><br />F1 is the peak of motor racing, and guys like Schumacher and Raikonnen are the Beethovens and Mozarts of the art.

Ron G

Commander

I want to go to jbs too,ill probaly mow the grass while drinking beer,need to prune the aplle trees need to bleach and paint my garage,need to glaze and paint my windows,and will probably say the heck with it and go woods and fish and drink beer,may sit on my porch and shoot some doves everbody be safe and have a GOOD ONE!