Key config

Nomad NZ

Recruit
i may be posting this twice but never mind<br />can any one tell me the switching configeration of the ignition switch on a chrysler remote controller<br />The barrel has 6 terminals marked M M(ignition)C (choke) S (start) I (temp alarm)<br />and B (battery)

ebbtide176

Commander
Re: Key config

nomad, do you mean you need to know the colors of the wires so you will know what goes where? this barrel, is it the switch itself, or a plug on the wire side? i mean, the info you listed sounds like its all spelled out on what goes where. i'm only trying to help, since i can do wiring - and none of the mechanics have answrd you yet. are you lookng for basic help on what/how those labels go together, or do you need to know info that only having the schematic to your remote will tell? :confused:

Nomad NZ

Recruit
Re: Key config

thanks ebbtide what i needed to know was which terminals were closed or opened in their respective position.I have since found the answer and have found the key switch in question is faulty.<br />It looks to be an unservicable part so will have to buy a replacment.<br />thanks for the interest any way<br />nomad