Kerry will probably wait

Carphunter

Commander
Re: Kerry will probably wait

Let me guess what Tylerin will say; <br />"Thats one lucky mouse"! :D

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by Carphunter:<br /> Let me guess what Tylerin will say; <br />"Thats one lucky mouse"! :D
rather have a mouse in my pocket than a "Richard Gere gerbil" :D :D

Carphunter

Commander

lol :D <br /><br />That ain't normal where I come from.................How 'bout you Tylerin?<br /><br />........poor...poor.....Gerbils. :p

tylerin

Commander

Carphunter 2004 You can put a mouse in your pocket......But that don't make him a gerbil....but it feels the same :D

Carphunter

Commander

All this time, we thought the "squeak...squeak" was me rubbin the paint on my head, but really it was the poor gerbil tryin to escape from Tylerin. ;) <br /><br /><br />.....poor....poor...Gerbil. :p

Carphunter

Commander

Whoops, almost forgot.<br /><br />......poor.....poor.....Gerbil. :p

tylerin

Commander

You must wear boxers Carpy to fit that lil Merry-go-round ....squeek, squeeek, squeek :D

Carphunter

Commander

Tylerin, now I'm gonna try to be serious for a moment. How do you get those little gerbils to.............go............up..............................Oh, forget it, its probably best that I don't know. ;)

Carphunter

Commander

Hey Tylerin, I figured it out. GG gets us goin, then he leaves the conversation for a while. I think he done been trickin us. :mad: ..... :p <br /><br />I don't know about you, but I plan on making fun of you both....equally. ;)

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by Carphunter:<br />Hey Tylerin, I figured it out. GG gets us goin, then he leaves the conversation for a while. I think he done been trickin us. :mad: ..... :p
I do have to work once in a while ;) I came back to my office and was laughing so hard that people have got to think I finally fell off the rocker :D

Link

Rear Admiral

ROFLOL Ive forgotten what the original post was about. Doesnt matter as this was more fun anyway :)

tylerin

Commander

. I think he done been trickin us. ..... <br />
US There you go again, ;)
Poofed myself. <br />
Well clean up and come on back :D <br />Grandpa......is it true that if you rubbed his bald head he got taller :p

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by tylerin:<br />Grandpa......is it true that if you rubbed his bald head he got taller :p
"not without his medication, Sonny-boy" :D :D

Carphunter

Commander

oooooooooh, I gave you a chance Tylerin. I see there is no hope for you, you have been tempted by the dark side, young Anakin. ;) <br /><br />Now remember, as you transform into Darth Vader, his helmet is Black, not Blue,....................and just maybe you can pose for another picture in your new outfit. ;) <br /><br />(Remember to pose real pretty now).<br /><br />Now c'mon Tylerin, we can all read between the lines,......This is what I read:<br />
Hi, I'm Tylerin, and I would love to rub Carpy's bald swollen head.
.........Now, how in the heck are you gonna get a Gerbil in that tight black Darth Vader outfit?<br /><br />........Let me guess, guageguy will help. ;)

Carphunter

Commander

lol :D <br /><br />"May the Gerbil be with you, young Tylerin". :D