forward.jpg
<br />
kerry_edwards.jpg
<br />
pic25201.jpg

sangerwaker

Commander
Re: Kerry Pyle??? (2new pics) :)

I think Gomer was smarter, though!<br /><br />Like the shirt on the youngun' :D :D

aspeck

Staff member

Love the kid! He sure knows his messes!

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Shazzam!! Well gooooooooooolllly!!<br />I want one of those tees for one of my granddaughters.
emthup.gif

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Love the little one's t-shirt. I think all pre-schools should adopt it as the school's new uniform for the next 5 weeks. Yeah?

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

You know, if you were to morph those first two pictures I don't think the ones in the middle would look much different than the ones on the ends. I wonder if Kerry can carry a tune? <br /><br />On a bowling team, two of the guys got new bowling balls and one said "feel this". The other guy did, then returned "Feel mine". I turned to the guy next to me and said "It's pretty bad when they start feeling eachother's balls". :D <br /><br />I'll bet the T-shirt screen printer has one with a donkey on it and saying "Vote Democwat". ;)

Twidget

Commander

I'll bet the T-shirt screen printer has one with a donkey on it and saying "Vote Democwat". <br /><br />
My 8 year old son is at the stage he is making 'naughty' words out of regular stuff. By his school, there is a house that is solid Democrat signs in the front yard. He looked at them and said 'You know, if you took the t off and put a p on you would have Democrap'. It was all I could to to keep a straight face and tell him he shouldn't do that.

Stumpys

Petty Officer 1st Class

Look how smart that kid is! Even he knows to vote for Bush!