Kerry has conceded

Link

Rear Admiral
Re: Kerry has conceded

Originally posted by snapperbait:<br /> Muy congrads to those of you whom are Gentlemen and sportsmen like... :) <br /><br />Shame that alot of a$$es are showing here.... Speaks VOLUMES..... :(
If we get to FL next year I'd be more than glad to wet a line or buy you a cup of coffee. Maybe both! :) <br />I did not hear Kerrys (I got whooped) speach but the local talk show guys are giving him credit for a class act!

spratt

Lieutenant

Not really much reason to discuss what "Might have been"...that stuff is now "not gonna be"...so it just doesn't matter does it...

woodrat

Ensign

Originally posted by snapperbait:<br /> Muy congrads to those of you whom are Gentlemen and sportsmen like... :) <br /><br />Shame that alot of a$$es are showing here.... Speaks VOLUMES..... :(
Yes, it certainly does.

11 footer

Lieutenant

Thank God.<br /><br />Now maybe the teachers here in liberal country will stop trashing Bush everyday in class.<br /><br />I had a write an essay about who should win and why, the study hall teacher read it and made a comment after every point, rolled her eyes and everything, then she told me how "misinformed" I am.<br /><br />I saw her today and told her that there must be allot of us "misinformed" people out there ;) <br /><br />I heard Michael Moore was busy today expanding the size of his toilet seat, the fat #$%^.........how I'd love to see someone put a bullet in his head.

ebbtide176

Commander

congratz to you senor~ ryan<br /><br />and maybe some rats here will chill out or even better, become mellow ;)

woodrat

Ensign

mellow like wanting to put bullets in the heads of those you disagree with? Can you imagine the outcry if that comment came from a democrat and was aimed at karl rove? The FBI and secret service would be at your doorstep pronto. what a bunch of hypocrites!

ebbtide176

Commander

ok, you're losing me. maybe i'm being ignorant, dunno. but wtf does that last post refer to?<br /><br />err, hello woodrat. yeah, i can see feeling that way sometimes, but now its over, and no one had to go to prison. :D

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Link.. The cooler's full of ice and the boat's full of gas... You are welcome to come wet a line anytime, Amigo... :)

woodrat

Ensign

Originally posted by ebb:<br /> ok, you're losing me. maybe i'm being ignorant, dunno. but wtf does that last post refer to?<br /><br />err, hello woodrat. yeah, i can see feeling that way sometimes, but now its over, and no one had to go to prison. :D
I'm talking about Ryan T. 's posting just two or three posts up the page from this one. He (and many others) really show some class with posts like that.

Link

Rear Admiral

Kewlies Snapperbait <br />Will see what happens next year!

oddjob

Commander

mellow like wanting to put bullets in the heads of those you disagree with? Can you imagine the outcry if that comment came from a democrat and was aimed at karl rove? The FBI and secret service would be at your doorstep pronto. what a bunch of hypocrites!
Forgive Ryan , hes young and inpressionable..<br />when hes matured a bit he will be wise enough to know not to fight every battle or state and/or write every thought.<br /><br />Micheal Baldwin did pretty much the same on public TV only that he would like to stone Bush and his family to death. You probably didnt hear about it though...unless you saw it on the letterman show I believe.

phatmanmike

Captain

Originally posted by lorax:<br /> Oh boy .<br />Four more years of record deficits;<br /><br />Trashing the environment like there’s no tomorrow;<br /><br />Busting the budget on a trillion dollar star wars military to protect us against guys with bombs strapped to their backs and rubber rafts full of explosives;<br /><br />And inspiring another generation of Muslims to strap bombs to their backs and attack us.<br /><br />Uncork the Champaign!
i, inlike most on this board, couldnt agree with you more !!!<br /><br />what about spending all these billions on our OWN country?!

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

I guess Kerry will have no choice now but to go back to being a sailboarding billionaire senator, poor guy.

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

"I heard Michael Moore was busy today expanding the size of his toilet seat, the fat #$%^.........how I'd love to see someone put a bullet in his head. " Ryan T.<br /><br />"mellow like wanting to put bullets in the heads of those you disagree with? Can you imagine the outcry if that comment came from a democrat and was aimed at karl rove? The FBI and secret service would be at your doorstep pronto. what a bunch of hypocrites!" Woodrat<br /><br />Ryan, lighten up will ya. That's a horrible thing to say about anybody.<br /><br />Woodrat, shutup. I'm conservative and would never support or make statements like Ryan's. Don't stereotype people unless you wish to have the same done to you.