Kerry/Edwards Bumper Stickers

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: Kerry/Edwards Bumper Stickers

Originally posted by myoutboards:<br /> same reason all the idiot robots still have their " W " stickers on their cars.
In case you hadn't connected the dots myoutboards' W stands for WINNER. Why would someone supporting a winner be in such a big hurry to remove their stickers? :p :D

gewf631

Chief Petty Officer

attachment.php

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Ed,<br /><br />That is priceless. Obviously a true American. A WORK truck, with building supplies. Kind of hard to get sheetrock into a limo.

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

From Lubedude: "Does anyone know of any drug users that are Republicans?" You're kidding right?<br /><br />I can think of one. Starts with a "Rush", ends with a "limbaugh"....<br /><br />Hate to say it, but the repubs smoke the ganga and have extramarital sex too, they just do a better job of hiding it. We won't even get into the blazing drunks and wifebeaters and trailer trash with "Bush" placards I see everywhere. Political party choice does not filter ignorance....<br /><br />I think it is sad and pathetic that anybody drives around with election stickers still on their cars, but I think it is just forgetting to take the damn things off....

treedancer

Commander

Hey Jason you forgot to mention that the Repubs send there maids for there dope.