FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I'm glad I'm not the only one that receives them. <br /><br />You Know what really freaked me out one time. I got a spam mail title. jgregory, I realy missed you.<br /><br />And In the body started off like "I really had a fun time last night......"<br /><br />Well the Admiral opened it. First time we had the Internet we didn't know anything about spyware or spam mail. I had to spend a hour calming her down telling her I had no idea who "jasmine" is and what the H are you talking about. <br /><br />It was the worst hour of my life. Now she laughs because she get those viagra or enhancement spams and those like I mentioned above. <br /><br />Made the Marriage a little rocky though.