Just bought a 86 winner 1700 escape

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris0061

Chief Petty Officer
Hello all, I just picked up a 1986 winner escape. Its been gutted out with no templates and I was wondering if anyone out there had one they could send me some pictures of the interior so I can begin work on it and restore it. I will probably have allot of questions along the way so maybe we will get to know each other well. thanks all in advance. Chris !cid_545.jpg

Last edited:

chris0061

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Just bought a 86 winner 1700 escape

Hi Rave, I seen that. I'm still undecided on restoring or parting out. Thanks for the link.

SkiVeeVoVo

Cadet

Argh, kind a late post here but I have a 86 Escape 1700, problem is it's buried under snow right now! If you still have it in the spring I can take pics and send them to ya. I'd have to say that if the hull is in good shape then the boat is probably worth saving. These boats are very well built, hand laid and everyhting.

osgoodchris

Recruit

if your still looking for pics let me know, I have a 86 that looks very simular. She not real pretty but she's all intact. Chris

chadhum

Recruit

I see yall also Have winner escapes im looking for a head mine has the 3.0 omc chevy in it and im in need of a head. so if you know where i can find out if so please let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.