Just an observation...

littlerayray

Lieutenant
I'm gonna feel like Oprah here's a like for you and a like for you and a like for you oh what the hell everyone gets a like :eek::humble::bounce::pound:

jbcurt00

Staff member
I'm gonna feel like Oprah here's a like for you and a like for you and a like for you oh what the hell everyone gets a like :eek::humble::bounce::pound:
Please dont cheapen the Like button by giving 1 to everybody.... just the chosen special few :watermelon:

FYI it'll hurt my 1 solitary, lonely feeling if you dont Like me back when I Like your posts :facepalm:

southkogs

Staff member
.... Ranking Topics by likes probably wouldn't be very useful since very few members check "like"..........
Sorry - maybe I wasn't quite clear. The forum will already do that. Hitting "FILTER" in a forum (upper right) gives you the option to rank by LIKES.

So, if the membership were to like posts that were particularly helpful, then you can filter through to topics that were helpful ... or ones where everyone gets a LIKE :)

littlerayray

Lieutenant
Please dont cheapen the Like button by giving 1 to everybody.... just the chosen special few :watermelon:

FYI it'll hurt my 1 solitary, lonely feeling if you dont Like me back when I Like your posts :facepalm:
Naw just kidding thought it would get a laugh or two

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
In today's posts so far, the only likes are in this thread. I don't like that! LOL

Some forums have a "Did you find this post helpful" clicker icon. I like that. :smile:

gm280

Supreme Mariner
I liked your liking that, because that begins to make this thread of liking likes sound like a Monty Python sketch, which I also would like.

southkogs, I actually like that you liked his like. That make this even more likable now... :facepalm:

jbcurt00

Staff member
Hmmm

My Liker must be broken :(

I dont think I Like how much any of you Like the other Liker's Likes

Just a bunch of same same Likers if you ask me, and I dont Like it one bit :facepalm:

Too Stepford wives, but w boats and Likers Liking Likes

Keyword search that ^^^ google :watermelon:

littlerayray

Lieutenant
southkogs, I actually like that you liked his like. That make this even more likable now... :facepalm:

I also like Monty python and I like liking Monty python but I think this like thread is getting out of hand but I like it like now let's see how much this liking thing can like get outta hand like crazy like like like

Grub54891

Vice Admiral
Hmmm

My Liker must be broken :(

I dont think I Like how much any of you Like the other Liker's Likes

Just a bunch of same same Likers if you ask me, and I dont Like it one bit :facepalm:

Too Stepford wives, but w boats and Likers Liking Likes

Keyword search that ^^^ google :watermelon:

Dr.Suess anyone?:lol:​

southkogs

Staff member
I searched likers like likes. And it brought me here
That made me laugh out like JBs post ...

... so ... I just had to try it (of course :rolleyes:) ... and got THIS. <== kinda' dumbfounded that something like that exists.

gm280

Supreme Mariner
I like in cars;
I like watching stars;
I like in the air;
I like on the stairs;
I like in a plane;
I like on a train;
I like and say BAM;
I like eating Green Eggs and Ham;

What Dr Suess would compose if he liked! :facepalm: