FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have an old Johnson Seahorse outboard motor : model TD20 and serial number 672680. Could anyone tell me the year and horsepower or a website where I can find this info? Thanks.
I think Hunn's Antique Outboard book breaks it down by serial number now. I don't have the latest edition. But they didn't change a thing except maybe for decals in those years.