FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Thanks for the come back. I had the VRO replaced when I had engine work done and again when that one acted up similar to how this one is acting now.I think something else is going on. I don't want to take it back.
Alarm Tones:
Overheat - continuous tone
No Oil - continuous short pulses
Low Oil - short pulse every 40 seconds
Fuel Restriction - continuous alarm at or near full throttle