Job Candidates Interview

Twidget

Commander
Re: Job Candidates Interview

previous employment was at Marshall Durbin Poultry. Job title was "Neck Breaker" job duties "Broke Necks"
This made me think of the first time I met one of my younger cousin's husbands. He was wheeling and dealing with cars, so I made the assumption he sold cars. When I asked him about it, he said "No, I work at Tyson. Im a chicken catcher". His job was to catch the stray chickens as they were unloaded.

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

The best application I ever rejected. Young man in my jail applied for a position as deputy sheriff, WHILE he was still in jail. <br />Bad thing is when he decides to grow up he would probably be an excelent deputy. <br />Oh yeah, his drivers license was on a 1 year suspension at the time.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by gaugeguy:<br /> Job application<br /><br />Deer Sir,<br />I wanna ap... BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.<br />BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.<br />BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.<br />BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH......<br /><br />
1elv2x
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^<br /><br />
4.gif
I'm sorry .. what was the question??

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Which one of y'all took that picture of my wife?!?!?!

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by jtexas:<br /> Which one of y'all took that picture of my wife?!?!?!
Well J, so sorry. You can have her back when I'm done with the "interview" ;) BTW, she is from Corpus Christi

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

neck braeker? aint that a chicken choker ? :) :)