FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1994 tigershark, the jet pump bearings have not had the oil changed in years, What type of oil should I use if I change it and is it necessary to change it annually?
Re: jet pump bearings how often should the oil be changed
Can anyone tell me how hard a job this is? I have a 1996 Motego Deluxe TigerShark 640. I have a Service Manual and it does not look easy to change the Seals. Oil is not a problem, but like the first post, what kind do you use. The first batch I bought was very expensive, like $35 for (2) 4 oz bottles. The Service Manual calls for 6 oz, but it is sold in 4 oz bottles. Just like hotdogs and hotdog buns.