JB is gone fishing!

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I have an appointment with Esox Masquinongy, Esox Lucius, and some guys named Walleye and Smallie.<br /><br />Will be back on line about August 5. :)

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Re: JB is gone fishing!

enjoy!!! :D

gonfishn

Commander

PS--heading to Erie in AM myself. Friend of mine who does some Head hunting got himself a new one and four of us are going to break it in before he starts to charge to pay for it.

sloopy

Commander

hey guys lets play a little trick on ole JB. lets make it so when he comes back he will see a post that subject says "Thanks for the Party at the Hideout JB!" then we can all leave a message like "man JB you used to have a nice hideout, Do you ever think derwood will come back in one of his boston whalers? man Crabait sure can drink, those blonds left in you closet were from Admin5..." and it can keep going on like that. I got the idea from thehulltruth.com :) lets do it!

crab bait

Captain

that's really funny ,, 00-boaty...!! ,i must say.. well you start it off .. NOT ME.. don't have the nads.. wouldn't want the ' RATH' of JB on me... N O . W AY...<br />no how...<br /><br />i must say 00, that your writin' & spellin' has GREATLY improved.. i'm glad to see it... proud of you... now if we can just work on DERWOOD...

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

nothing like hooking into a big muskie :D <br />good luck, be safe and have fun JB

gonfishn

Commander

Not Me ,lets get InstagatorWOOD to start it. We all know how he likes to entertain.

derwood

Chief Petty Officer

Hay....Wuts rong wit mI speln? :rolleyes: <br /><br />Man 00-Boaty....you are a glutton for it!<br /><br />I don't know bout messen round with a sailor that lives someplace called the "hideout" :eek: ...an educated one at that...Remember "Hanibal lector".<br /><br />You may wake up with the picture tube from your monitor laying next to you in bed, floppy disk tapped to your forehead, all the buttons from your keyboard hanging from the celing on strings like stars and a note on your bedroom door saying "I'll be watching you" :eek: :eek: <br /><br />If you start it and Crabby's in......<br /><br />Derwood.<br /><br />P.S. Its not misspellen....Its redneckese! :D

derwood

Chief Petty Officer

All right,<br /><br />I am postzafrenic....and have multiple postinalitys. :eek: <br /><br />I'll ask "Instagatorwood" if he'll do it when he comes out again. ;) <br /><br />Manywoods.

sloopy

Commander

i STARTED IT GUYS CONTINUE IT. TELL HIM SOME STORIES OF THE PARTY :D :D !!!!!! THE COPS THE FIRE THE GIRLS THE BOSTAN WHALER DERBY, :)

gonfishn

Commander

JB I want you to know I'm innocent. Under the threat of an Admirals Mast they placed me under your Flag Pole and Bell to recieve token gifts from those who attended. One I know of was a redneck Dictionary so you will be able to understand Ridgerunner English. The Ten cases of Incence were brought by two bent over souls with Brown hoods and Capes. One had a Beard with a Ring through his nose the other had his tongue and lipped pierced. The Motorized Bobber with a Crab hanging off it on top of the Flag was not mine. I did though place all the money inside your bell. I had to leave early so I'm not sure what else was left. The lines were long so I'm not sure what other gifts were bestowed on your sacred grounds. Hopefully your hideout is in one piece when you get back. I was told that you would be posted by fellow members who attended to let you know how much they Appreciated your home<br /><br /> I hope the gang plank is a long one

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

This may be too late, but catch one fer me,JB. And have fun, man :D