FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Want to be there so bad I can't tell ya... Next time, Watts Bar, I'm there, come hell or high water, even if I have to walk.....<br /><br />I expect a full report when ya'll return... Be safe...
fellows when you all show at watts bar next year i'll bring some fresh killed beef (steaks ribs ) Aand a few other assortments and we'll have a good cook out redneck style.<br /> that is a fact not a promise<br />you guys enjoy your trip
I heard that Kentucky fishin has something to do with dynamite. Don't let him made you hold the "sticks" while he lights 'em. Now we know where them "sticks" are in Kentucky....<br />Good luck and don't drop any in the boat....