It's a BOY!

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer
Re: It's a BOY!

Congratulations KaGee!<br />Spoil him rotten then when he gets tired and starts to act up send him home.

Xcusme

Commander

Originally posted by JB:<br /> "Grandpa" is one of the most honorable titles in civilization, KaGee.<br /><br />Congratulations. !! :)
KaGee, JB is RIGHT!! Most honorable for sure. I expect to be 'Papa' (easier than Grandpa)again in October for the 4th time!<br /><br />Congrats to you and yours!! :D :D

D

DJ

Congratulations!!!<br /><br />What's his iboats handle? :D

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Thanks for posting a good news article Kagee!! With all the other stuff going on and being posted about, it's good to read about some happiness. <br /><br />Much Congrats and happiness in yours and there lives!! :D :D

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

I just want to know one thing...Who has more hair, you or him.... :p Just kidding, congrats.

aspeck

Staff member

Congrats Kagee, and you better thing he is a keeper - cuze it won't make any difference! Dear ole Mom ain't gonna let ya throw 'im back in!<br /><br />Man, all this adviced about spoiling the kid - UUURGGGHHHH! Grandparents drive us nuts! You didn't spoil me, and you yelled at grandma and grandpa for spoiling us, so why are you trying to mess things us and spoil my kids! Can you tell I am not a Grandparent yet. But with a 22 year old that recently got engaged, it will prolly happen in the next few years. Then I won't be so hard on grandparents that want to spoil their grandbabies.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

missed this KaGee .. Congratulations *GRANDPA*!!