It's A Boy!

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Last night, my daughter and son-in-law, Sadie & Dave, delivered Xavier Nathaniel Marks , 5 lb, 13 oz, 20" long. Mother & baby doing fine, daddy is proud, and little X's grandparents are ecstatic at seeing their first grandchild! God has surely blessed us with a little angel!<br /><br />
th_Xavier_N_Marks.jpg

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral
Re: It's A Boy!

congrats grandpa Brian! 5lb, 13oz is so tiny!<br />best wishes to mom and baby :D

aspeck

Staff member

Big Congrats Grandpa! I sure am glad I am not that old YET! HA!<br /><br />Mightly fine looking young man there!

one more cast

Captain

yee haw grampa, Congratulations<br /> Grand kids are neat, you can send them home when your done playing with them. :D

LubeDude

Admiral

Congrats from me also, we just had another grand baby a couple weeks ago too. Here comes a fishing partner!

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

That is wonderful news, Brian. Congratulations! Oh what fun you'll have being Grandpa. Lots of fun times ahead!<br />Bassy

LadyFish

Admiral

Congrats Brian. Good things really do come in small packages.
50.gif

BrianFD

Thanks, All! Today, li'l "X" looks much better.<br /><br />
th_Baby_Xavier.jpg
th_060ec836.jpg
<br />With Great Memaw:<br />
th_Memaw__Xavier.jpg

eurolarva

Rear Admiral

Congrats Brian. Do you feel like an old man now with a grandkid? Just remember it is your job to spoil them then give them back to the parents for the dirty work. Have fun

Link

Rear Admiral

Sorry bout being so late in posting.. Congrads Grandpappy! :) <br /><br />Li'l X Looks good.<br />Picked out a rod and reel yet?<br /><br />When he is about 2 don't forget to fill him with loads of sugar before giving him back to mom and dad :D <br /><br />PS<br />This will be your First Ever weekend with him.

BrianFD

Bought him his 1st rod 'n reel! A Scooby Doo!<br />Xavier and his mommy finally got home yesterday and are doing well. I printed out all your good wishes and gave them to the Mom & Dad. They're extremely appreciative! Thank You, one and all!<br /><br />
15_5_13.gif