It is just pitiful

txswinner

Banned
Gone a week and iboats becomes the Martha Stewart of chat rooms. No arguments just one person toy boats or someone upset someone. What happened to politics and religion. Has not the President said something real stupid this week (troll) or has he kept his mouth shut all week (rant). What is life without a little controversy. I know there goes the neighborhood again!!! But careful do not hurt my feelings. This chatroom has really gone numb.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Re: It is just pitiful

I hate TX, it uses up all the warm air before it can get way up here. :)

txswinner

Banned

Roscoe, exactly what I am talking about, let's do the hate Texas thing. It is easy as we have the prettiest girls, the best horses, the most handsome gentlemen, all the oil, trees, lakes, rivers, our own gulf (oops we have told everyone it is the Gulf of Texas not Mexico) best footbale etc etc/

txswinner

Banned

Actually we have enough hot air for the whole country also.

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

I like Texas just fine....The only problem with Texas is that it is full of Texans..... :p :p .....JK

Kenneth Brown

Captain

ah hum........ That is from a guy where it can't decide wether it wants to rain or not so it does it every day?<br /><br /><br />Ya I know. Just playing the trolls game.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Texas is a good thing. After all, it gave us two President Bushes. Koombaya, man!
emthup.gif

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

Just funning ya!..... :D However, Txswinner did forget to mention the abundance of loose women, probably the state's most precious resource... :p :p ....JK

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Holy dog ****! Texas? Only steers and *****s come from Texas, Private Cowboy. And you don't look much like a steer to me so that kinda narrows it down.............. :D <br /><br />Love that line.... :D

eeboater

Commander

Not exactly sure why there needs to be an element of hostility on this board to make it entertaining.

Realgun

Commander

I hate it when the Texans have to visit New Mexico. Cannot drive and think thy own everything.<br /><br />We have a special ski slope just for them. Its called Sandia West. 400 feet straight down. :D

cpj

Ensign

What snapper said. And I dont see no horns...

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

How about them Seasquawks? A spankin' fer sure!....JK

stan_deezy

Lieutenant Commander

Hey txs, the word yer looking for is "anodyne" but coming from texas you'll fail to grasp words bigger than "beer" :D :D

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

I just don't get it. txswhinner has been on this board for 6 months and knows how it has been for the past 4 years? There is alot more to dockside chatting than religion and politics. <br /><br />To be honest, I don't care much for blood boiling posts. It takes the enjoyment out being here. I came here for help with my boat and to help others. I didn't come here to find or create enemies.

alden135

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by txswinner:<br /> Roscoe, exactly what I am talking about, let's do the hate Texas thing. It is easy as we have the prettiest girls, the best horses, the most handsome gentlemen, all the oil, trees, lakes, rivers, our own gulf (oops we have told everyone it is the Gulf of Texas not Mexico) best footbale etc etc/
Don't you mean the most handsome girls, and prettiest gentlemen?

Twidget

Commander

Oh good greif, now you are going to get me taking his side of the debate.<br /><br />First off, you might want to look up the definition of steer. <br /><br />Texas is great, you go anywhere in the world and when asked say you are from Texas. They all want to know what its like. <br /><br />Try that with Washington state. :p

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

It seems that what some folks around here knows about Texas and Texans may just be enough to fill a thimble :rolleyes: