It is just pitiful

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral
Re: It is just pitiful

At a family reunion held in West Vigrina, a family from Texas was present. The grandfather from Texas told a grandfather from WV that it took two days to drive around his ranch. The grandfather from WV said "I had a car that gave me trouble like that too!"

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

Yeah, well....We get to keep counting the votes until a Democrat wins! So there! :p :p :p ...JK

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

"What is life without a little controversy." ?<br /><br />(Question mark added.)<br /><br />If the controversy is about something important, that you can really do something about it is a worthwhile effort.<br /><br />In High school I had a pal, Mooch, who just loved to fight. He needed no reason, he just fought because he was a worthless blob at anything else. He got killed in a barroom fight at 21.<br /><br />Trolling here is like Mooch picking a fight, txswinner. . .of no value and disruptive of peace and friendship.<br /><br />There are other boards that are like the honkytonk bars Mooch loved so much. Those guys welcome a fight about nothing and even let you say stuff that gets ZAPPED here. Why not go to one of them and do your trolling?

Parrott_head

Chief Petty Officer

"Never ask a man where he is from.<br /><br />If he is from the Great State of Texas he will tell you soon enough.....<br /><br /><br />...and if he isn't there really is no need to embarrass him, is there?"......<br /><br />And by the way, when we turn a bull into a steer we take the leftovers and fry them up into a real tasty dish....some peppercorn gravy on the side if you please....

Pony

Rear Admiral

<br />posted by ee:<br /><br />Not exactly sure why there needs to be an element of hostility on this board to make it entertaining.<br />
My thoughts exactly

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

Tough loss tonight....Houston (& Texas)are way overdue.....You have a strong team & I think that you will still get there....I hope that no one has taken my posts on this particular topic to heart.....I have no dis-like for Texas or Texans, & I will not post on this topic again....If I offended anyone, my deepest apologies....Good Luck with St. Louis!....JK