It has started!

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral
Re: It has started!

yep JB, first flocks of honkers are flying over.<br />4 weeks till B-day! (boat day)

one more cast

Captain

Starting to see a few patches of bare ground on the south facing side hills and under the trees. Still about a foot or so of snow every where else.

gonfishn

Commander

Saw my first fish ripple the other day and there was actually a boat on this small lake near me..Still a little chill cold for me and these old bones..

Bart Sr.

Lieutenant Commander

Well the skunks have been out for two weeks and the raccoons for a little over a week so it is only about a month and a half to ice out.<br /><br />>>>>>>>HAPPY BOATING DREAMS<<<<<<<

JustMrWill

Master Chief Petty Officer

OK, OK, WHO MADE THE LOUD NOISE OR SUDDEN MOVEMENT AND SCARED IT AWAY?!?!<br /><br />Spring was approaching...nice 45-50* days (several in a row). Got alittle rain over weekend. I was out in the yard burning Sunday...now I am hearing that we are getting 8-12" of the white stuff tonight!!!! ARRRGGGHHHH!!!! <br /><br />-JustMrWill

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

My winter resident goldfinches left yesterday. Gonna put out the Hummingbird feeders today.

BigPoppaG

Chief Petty Officer

Cut grass for the first time last week. Pear tree has started blooming and we are hitting the 60+ all next week. It's coming. :D

RPJS

Lieutenant Commander

Just think, its only 9mths to Christmas, how time flies :D

Belchy

Petty Officer 1st Class

Saw the first bug hit the windshield today, so for me that is a good sign....lol

jsfinn

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Rabbit moved in under the front steps over the past week or two. Rained all day yesterday. Mid 50's. There were a couple of Red Robbins in the back yard last weekend. Won't be long now.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

First hummingbird of the season was at the feeder yesterday. :)

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by JB:<br /> First hummingbird of the season was at the feeder yesterday. :)
guess I'm a little early yet.. just put my h-bird feeders out last week.<br /><br />well.. the ants will be happy :)

TexomaAv8r

Petty Officer 1st Class

Blue Bonnets and Indian Paint Brushes are going strong.....

90skichallenger

Petty Officer 1st Class

Yeah all that is great except that I have already mowed my "lawn"(3 acres) 3 times this month. Just wont stop growing. But It is beautiful to see the wildflowers this time of year.<br />Later,

Ross J

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Duck season started last weekend. Autum is done.<br />Winter is setting in now, fire burning for x4 days now.<br />Boat still ready to go out though.<br />Ross

aspeck

Staff member

Its sunny, hot and humid. Oh, here it is that all year round. Guess that isn't good news, it is the same news!

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Finally did my first grass cutting of 2005 and the lawn looks good!<br /><br />Well the black flies are returning too :( but that is normal. <br /><br />Now if I can find the time to uncover the boat :) <br /><br />Bob