FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
From the photo angle it looks like it may be a little low and too close to the center. Most I have seen are further away from the prop area.
A rear angle photo would help.
Instructions said it had to be greater then 3 inches away from tip of prop. I'm about 4ish. Never said how high so I assumed just below the bottom of boat.
That angle looks a lot better. You are far enough away from the prop. It might be a tad low but should flip up if you hit something in the water. I would leave it like it is.