FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Don't spend a lot of time down at the Non BoatingTech Forum these days but I just noticed that post dates span 10 days on the first page and goes clear back to July 30 on page 2. Seems to me that Non Boating Tech used to be a much hotter place?
I guess unlike me , most of the folks with good woking boats are on them. This is most companys busy season too , I've been lucky enough to have 55-65 hrs a week , so I do all I can to keep my job . Unfortunately at the expence of my boating time . peter