FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Ayuh,... And the Parts Guy is going to ask you Which Igntion system you've got,...
That's a part of what OMC added to the basic pickup truck motor they bought from Chevy...
Gary, I would appreciate it if you would. I am starting to get ready for a full tune up and am looking for a Dist. and Wires. I just bought a compression tester and timing light. Soon, my boat will be running great!