Iraqi Prison Fiasco Revenge

18rabbit

Captain
I thought people would get killed over what those idiots did in the Iraqi prison fiasco. I didn’t think it would start this quick. Here it is:<br /><br />An Islamic website has posted a video of an American man being beheaded by al-Qaida-affiliated terrorists, apparently in revenge for abuse of Iraqi prisoners by U.S. forces.<br /> <br />The man, dressed in an orange jumpsuit, identifies himself on the video as Nick Berg, 26, a U.S. contractor whose body was found on a highway overpass in Baghdad on Saturday, the Associated Press reported. ...<br /><br />--------<br /><br />You can read the whole story here:<br /><br /> http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=38449

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: Iraqi Prison Fiasco Revenge

When it comes to primitive, barbaric, evil behaviour - those guys are the all time scumbags.<br /><br />Every civilised person should be totally supportive of the military who are working to eliminate those evil SOBs.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

and will the "world" be "outraged" by these barbaric behaviors???<br /><br />nope.......it is the Demoncratic political party within our United States Homeland playing the Iraq prisioner deal to score points for their Boy Kerry....and discredit President Bush....<br /><br />'nuf said........

gaugeguy

Captain

Bull-oney!! They killed him for the same reason they killed Danny Pearl, because he was an American Jew. If they didn't have this lame excuse to do it they would have found another reason to take his life. <br /><br />This makes me sick, those SOB's are sub human pieces of trash. This man was not an American combatant, he was there to help the Iraqi people. Islam is the religion of peace my rear end.<br /><br />Revenge for Abu Gharib...I've seen worse "attrocities" for pledges joining a fraternity or sorority. You cannot deal with these people, they need to be eliminated. They kill one of ours, we kill 100 of theirs. I am so sick of PC, win the hearts and minds, treat them with kid gloves...Bull$%^&, win the damn war for crying out loud :mad: :mad:

ob

Admiral

I hear you guageguy,but with many other coutries ready to pounce at any moment,I'm certain that our military strategy is to keep this conflict as surgical as possible for as long as possible.I for one am not ready for armageddon.

gaugeguy

Captain

Let them pounce, like GW said, "You are either with us, or you are against us". Our biggest enemy is within our own ranks. Still, this afternoon, the prison "attrocities" are having the largest portion of the headlines. People are asking for Rummy's resignation--leading the charge is Teddy Kennedy...more people have died in his car than died in Abu Gharib in the last year...what is the problem? :confused:

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Anyone hear any sympathies coming from France, or Germany, or Canada, or China, or Russia, or Mexico? <br /><br />Any of these countries express the unacceptability of this act without the caviat of the US being somewhat to blame?<br /><br />How about the UN or international Red Cross or amnesty international, or ............?????

gaugeguy

Captain

You won't hear that for awhile pointer, they are too busy grinning right now.<br /><br />Ask any of those sub human "prisoners" in Abu Gharib who would they rather have guarding them, us or Saddam's thugs.<br /><br />Attrocities my rump, Mr. Bergs death is a real attrocity that MANY people need to pay for with their lives.

moderator1

Lieutenant Commander

Fly Rod <br />Chief Petty Officer <br />Member # 2041<br /><br /><br />I've had enough of this BULLSH_T!!!<br />They BE-HEAD an American and it is OK!! <br /><br />'BULLSH-T!!! <br /><br />Where is the public out cry?????<br /><br />And don't give me that crap that they are only paying back for what went on in that prison!!!!<br /><br />What will it take for the american people to demand retribution!!!!! <br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br />Posts: 527 | From: Gloucester, Massachusetts | Registered: Mar 2003 | IP: Logged | <br /> <br />gaugeguy <br />Lieutenant <br />Member # 24814 <br /><br /> posted <br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br /> <br /><br />It wasn't just a beheading, it took over 30 seconds as Mr. Berg was screaming in agony. I am so p'd right now. <br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br />Posts: 1487 | From: Hopkinton, NH | Registered: Jun 2003 | IP: Logged | <br /> <br />moderator1 <br />Moderator <br />Member # 17886 <br /><br /> posted <br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br />Let's keep this to one thread. It is bad enough without spreading it out over three.

Homerr

Commander

Anyone have a working link to the video?<br /><br />Not that I'm being sadistic or anything, but the more people that see the video, perhaps they will feel like FlyRod and stand up.<br /><br />I couldn't believe it when I heard it happened, but thanks to our military's hands being tied etc... this is exactly what you get.<br /><br />I hope the Democrats and Liberals are happy.<br /><br />We have the nukes... now let's use them. Stop this BS right here and now.<br /><br /><br />H.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

got to be mindfull folks that at this point in history We, the United States run the World. We are indeed a super Power unto ourselves. THAT is what causes the rest of folks, nations, whatever, so critical of US. <br /><br />May be simple jealousy, or other nations economic greed that THEY can not dictate to us.<br /><br />Bottom line imo is that caution is what we must exercise lest we, as the United States of America be viewed as another totalitatian entity as the Brittish Empire, for example was viewed in history.<br /><br />I would be inclined to promote the philosiphy of "nuke them sonsa *****es" in responce to the Iraq disgusting as well as barbaric butchering of US citizens, and other countries private citizens in Iraq as "rebuilders". But, we as a US Nation are exposed to a microscope that, GOD willing, others will believe in our purpose and follow our leadership.<br /> 'nuff said,<br /><br />Pat

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Yea, pull our men and women out and BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOO<br />OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO<br />OOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<br />MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBB<br />BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BBBB<br />BBBBBBBBBBBB them.<br />It is time to take the gloves off people.<br /><br />All this Mr. nice guy stuff is just getting more of our troops killed, not to mention regular citizens.

Fly Rod

Commander

:mad: :mad: For every one "AMERICAN" KIA we should kill at least 50 of them, MAN; Woman or CHILD!!!!<br /><br />These people are pathic; they are animals and barbaric!!!! :mad: :mad:

LadyFish

Admiral

Our liberal media has sickened me lately with their coverage of the Iraqi Prison story. <br /><br />This barbaric act hasn't received near the coverage. Its like they want us to hate the United States (ourselves) rather than those who commit acts against us.<br /><br />I will never understand it. :confused:

NOSLEEP

Commander

The entity doing the most damage to the U.S.A.,<br />resides on its own shores. Its your good friends<br />the liberals. Good call Ladyfish.

LadyFish

Admiral

It reminds me of 911 when the media would rather have had us believe that it was somehow our fault. How dare we feel hatred and anger toward a people who are out to destroy us. :rolleyes:

wilkin250r

Chief Petty Officer

Do you think Mr. Berg would have died if these photos had never surfaced?

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

I am just so sad and so angry! This is just so heart breaking! How do we let this go any further? How can we? Let's kick some Iragi butt! Way overdue IMO.<br />Bassy