Iraq, Ruby Ridge, Waco.....

KennyKenCan

Commander
Re: Iraq, Ruby Ridge, Waco.....

Comparing Waco and Ruby Ridge to anything in Iraq is just totally absurd!<br /><br />Boy, talking about grasping for comparisons!<br /><br />In both Waco and Ruby Ridge, warrants were issued for arrests.<br /><br />The warrants were refused.<br /><br />In my opinion, and according to the LAW once you reject or refuse a warrant, you must have something to hide, and forceable entry and killing is warranted!!

SoulWinner

Commander

Thanks Rabbit. I don't care if the Branch Dividians had nukes in the basement, all the FBI had to do was arrest Divid when he went for his morning dougnut and coffee. Sure, killing defensless women and littel children with A1 Abrams Main Battle Tanks is more fun though, right? I guess Roy Moore got off lucky, he was simply fired, not fired upon. If some agent comes trying to break into my house on the DL he will face ....wellllll, since it ain't gonna happen no sense going there......ok, he'll face some serious prayer...how's that? <br /><br />OK ok......so I sound like a consiracy theorist anti governemen nut case??? I can deal with that, but there are several facts that remain that, rationalize as we may, do NOT add up here. I would add to the list of attrocities inflicted upon Americans by thier own government the soldiers of the Mogadishu Mile, 18 of Americas Finest to be exact. Thier bodies were drug through the streets, Ms Weavers memory and dignity were drug through the mud. All's fair in love and BATF stings gone horribly wrong at the hands of such sentinals of American virtue as Janet Reno.....Right?<br /><br />Face it. America, though still the best country in the world, has some real problems (sorry for this rabbit) all of which come from our government, most from the democrats. To me, there isn't a dad-blamed thing wrong with what happeded in that prison. Heck, if givien the choice I would sure rather be in THAT prison than in Angola, Rayford, et al. To me the worst thing captured on film over there were the multi partner sex acts performed be an American service woman. Now that is outragious! However, since it serves the enemies of the American citizen to focus global attention on the "torture" and "mistreatment" of the prisoners over there in Iraq, well dang the torpedos and full steam ahead. Anything to undermine the Bush Presidency. yeah, that adds up.<br /><br />Bush has lots of ammo here with which to defend his cabinet in this thing, I just wish he would use it.

18rabbit

Captain

Am I paranoid? No, just cautious and not willing to allow myself to be deceived. I do not follow conspiracy theories but I do read substantiated data from credible sources. Neither Ruby Ridge nor Waco are conspiracies, neither of them is a theory.<br /><br />And leave the aliens out of it! They’re just here to help!!! Or maybe eat us? :( I don’t know which, yet. :D :D :D <br /><br />SoulWinner - I’m not expecting much credibility with all these reports that are now surfacing from special interest groups claiming prior knowledge about prisoner abuse. However, the Red Cross report, if its real, may be credible, but we don’t know what’s in it yet. If it is substantial, Bush would do well to hold off on defending anyone just yet.

TPD211

Petty Officer 1st Class

You forgot the Berg - Zacarias Moussaoui connection. They were at college at the same time and Berg's laptop was stolen/loaned/lost and Al Qaida e-mails were traced to the ISP account. Coincidence?

PW2

Commander

I get amazed at all the conspiracy theorists around.<br /><br />The Iraq situation has absolutely nothing to do with the others.<br /><br />We should not treat detainees or other prisoners in any way other than by Geneva convention standards. It is of little import to say that our enemies do worse. It is irrelevant. It is not how we are supposed to act.<br /><br />I am finding it a bit troubling that before any sort of investigation is complete, they are charging, and are getting set for trial, court martial proceedings for a few sargeants and Pfc's. I have no idea where the ultimate responsibility really ends with this, but I would be a little more comfortable if they at least got into the investigation before they start placing the blame, especially on a few enlisted personnel, and calling it an isolated incident of a "few bad apples".<br /><br />Oh, and they just released some 300 of these dangerous terrorists and war criminals the other day. Could it be we were just a touch over zealous in our rounding up of these "terrorists"?

18rabbit

Captain

Another 400 "dangerous terrorists" are scheduled to be released this week. :confused:

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Berg was a CIA spy, and it was all "Bush friends" that were wearing the ski masks that killed Berg.<br /><br />They did this to get the prison crap out of the news and to get Bush's ratings back up.<br /><br /> :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: <br /><br />Sounds as good as any of the other theories.<br /><br />And I have to ask, why o why would anyone answer the door with a gun just because an agent comes walking up to the door. Fight your fight in court, not with guns blazing, and no way to win. Do you really think that the agents will just give up and go away?<br /><br />Ken

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Berg was a CIA spy, and it was all "Bush friends" that were wearing the ski masks that killed Berg.<br /><br />They did this to get the prison crap out of the news and to get Bush's ratings back up.<br /><br /> :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: <br /><br />Sounds as good as any of the other theories.<br /><br /><br />And I have to ask, why o why would anyone answer the door with a gun just because an agent comes walking up to the door. Fight your fight in court, not with guns blazing, and no way to win. Do you really think that the agents will just give up and go away?<br /><br />Ken

Kenneth Brown

Captain

I live close to the Davidians. I spent quite a bit of time with many of them. Most were a "little off" I guess you would say, but not bad people, just different than most everybody else. I never seen or heard anything that would warrent the activities by the govt. Some of these people would be good and drunk and not mention anything out of line. Being drunk its hard to not tell stuff, you know what I mean, you've been there before.

18rabbit

Captain

KB - Yeah…maybe I’m wrong but I don’t think there ever was a warrant for Koresh’s arrest. I do know the whole Waco event was over a search warrant that was due to expire and the feds didn’t think they would be able to get it renewed due to a lack of evidence.<br /><br />If you ever get a chance to hear the fed’s recording of Koresh’s 9-1-1 call for help you hear the dial tones, he phone ring, and then the 9-1-1 operator answer. Problem…the feds never got a wiretap warrant. I have to wonder if it weren’t because the feds also knew a judge wouldn’t sign off on one due to a lack of any evidence of criminal activity. It’s not like they didn’t have time to get one, the feds were out there for how many weeks?

Carphunter

Commander

I have no sympathy for nutcases.........including myself. :p <br /><br />........and as far as aliens go, we all know the Government is just trying to figure out how E.T's finger works. :D