Insurgents suck

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander
Ok in the last few days the evil scum insurgents have attacked a bakery, a mosqe and a hospital........how can anybody feel the actions they are taking is of any benifit to their country. It is known that is sunni tribes men that make up the magority of the insurgents so I cant understand why we and the rest of Iraq just take care of bussiness. Wipe them out........ I flippin hate the politics that is controling this thing over there. :mad: :mad: :mad:

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Insurgents suck

What politics? <br /><br />The coalition forces and the Iraqi security forces are busting their butts trying to catch/exterminate them.

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

Yea yer probably right and Im just frusterated sitting back here playing armchair quarterback......I really do understand trying to keep the peace but I feel like if the media and some "officials" had less say maybe we could unleash some fury on these terrorists and fact is if there dead they cant kill........I was just ranting JB. I have a hard time understanding war without waging war.........I figure its politics that cause this.

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

well if they would tatto a big I or maybe a red T on their foreheads maybe we could tell who is the enemy.<br /> maybe GW can pass that into law.

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

How bout this rod bolt if yer caught doing something to help them your dead........end of problem........how about instead of putting them in jail and feeding them and clothing them and giving them shelter....there just dead.....oh wait I bet the media would make us out to be the bad guys......I mean all they are doing is defending themselves right? Whats a bakery.....mosqe or hospital? they must have a great reason to blow those up right.....pretty simple, if we kill everybody who we catch that we know is an insurgent there will be less of them to blow up innocent people. Of course lets turn this situation over there into Bush bashing right rodbolt.....I mean it must of been Bush's fault.....Geez' get a grip....its this group of muslum extreemists that are primarally made up of sunni tribesmen who are the insurgents, terrorists or in any other words....ENEMIES....These are the same people who put Saddam in charge over there hmmmmmmmm I guess you feel we should help them rebuild their regeim I mean the big bad mean USA took their power away.....it would only be right to make sure they are able to continue ruling with an iron bloody fist. :mad: :rolleyes: The point Im tring to make is being politicaly correct has probably cost many innocents as well as our boys to lose their lives so this scum can continue to cause havoc.

D

DJ

The president doesn't pass laws. Congress does.<br /><br />The lefty dem's (kennedy, Boxer, et al) are doing everything in their power to aid the insurgent enemy.

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

My belief is that the insurgents are committing these horrendous acts not just to keep Iraq destabilised, but most certainly it is within their thinking that that's how to keep the American forces on their killing field.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

may I please point to the term "insurgents" was created by our Liberal Loving Media, the Dan Blather Folks.<br /><br />These "insurgents" are indeed "TERRORISTS" where I come from. Please call a TERRORIST a TERRORIST when applicable.<br /><br />Example..."you vote in the Iraq Elections, We Kill You"...is TERRORIST, NOT an insurgent speaking.

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

mikeandrhonda<br /> while the rant does make one feel better how do you Identify who is who? the sunni's dont have bid S on the forehead. and its notall sunni. the ****e are in it as well.but most of it is financed through saudi arabia, a business partner with your buddy GW and GW senior as well as cheney rice and some of the others. GW got his start in the oil biddness with saudi money.<br /> so how do you identify who is who? just cause someone points a finger at someone and says he is one does not make it so. that will be for a court to decide.<br /> its gone from WMD's that we all know,well those of us who ever cared to read about it, were not there. if it were all about the WMD's we would have taken north korea out years ago.now they claim it was about democracy. not really<br /> its all about the oil baby. its a profit war.<br /> GW is in bed so much with unocal and halliburton its not funny.<br /> my theory on the war was to arm both sides and be friends with the winner. as long as the oil taps stayed on.<br /> its funny to see so many so called christians hollering KILL KILL KILL in the name of Christ its ok I guess.<br /> kinda like the line in monty pythons movies<br /> Bless this o lord thine holy hangrenade so it can blow our enemys to smithereens :) <br />its rather scary if you read some of the congressional testimony on the 9-11 report. how did this administration as well as the past ones allow such scattered leadership.<br /> but I guess somepeople belive in the toothfairy so why not believe in the wmd fairy. the Bathists placed saddam in power,that and the fact he was rather ruthless with his opposition. however our government supported him for years.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

quote rodbolt:<br />"its all about the oil baby. its a profit war.<br />GW is in bed so much with unocal and halliburton its not funny"<br /><br />with all due respect, please provide a link or other data to substantiate this claim.<br /><br />betcha can't. thank you if you can.

rolmops

Vice Admiral

Guys, it is very stupid to think that our democratic countryman created or support these insurgents. There are very many democrat reserve soldiers fighting in Iraq today.They are not spouting cheap talk on a website.<br />So who made the insurgents? It is the politics in the first few weeks of that war that left The US army wide open for this one.It is very poor intelligence that did not see it coming.It is arrogance on the american side that stopped the policymakers from asking and taking advice from the people who have succesfully fought shi-ites and Sunnis (Israel).It is moving ahead on gut feeling instead of analyzing with the help of political science analysts and historians (they were against going in).<br />So please go ahead and accuse the democrats of your own mistakes,if that makes you feel better.<br />So how do you identify a sunni or a shi-ite? I never had a problem in Lebanon doing just that after I listened to local people telling me what to look for.I could take you today and show you the difference,but you would call it racial profiling.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by rolmops:<br /> but you would call it racial profiling.
Ahem!!! Who would call it racial profiling, rolmops??

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

I agree with you Rolmops........I think Israel could teach us alot about this enemy.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by mikeandronda:<br /> I agree with you Rolmops........I think Israel could teach us alot about this enemy.
Undoubtedly, M&R but that would indeed involve racial profiling. And which party, might I ask, has vilified any form of racial profiling to the point that we now have to strip search grandmas trying to take a ride on an airplane??? Hmmmm?

rolmops

Vice Admiral

Boomyal, you are right, sometimes my Israeli part takes the lead in what I say about the middle east.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

"They are not spouting cheap talk on a website."<br /><br />me neither rolmops...are you? sorry man, but I do believe that my posted opinion is of some value, cheap in your eyes or not.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by rolmops:<br /> Boomyal, you are right, sometimes my Israeli part takes the lead in what I say about the middle east.
You mean your common sense side. :D If it's good for the goose, it is you know, good for the gander!!

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

PJC<br /> go to google<br /> type in<br /> bush rice oil companies. read to your hearts content. also try, bush cheny rice rumsfield.<br /> then try, bush ranch illegal aliens.<br /> there are many more sites with reseachable notes or library of congress place marks. the rest I tend to discount. I only try to read what I can try to verify from at least a second source.<br /> let me know what you find :)

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

rolmops.<br /> up to a point I agree with you. however we did create most of the problems in the middle east today. we created al-queda as freedom fighters. we did not want the russians to get our oil. thats why the russians wanted afghanistan so bad. they needed the pipeline link to a warm water port. and the afghanis were in the way. wehowever have come up with a better solution than they did :) ,