Info.

Turbo6108

Recruit
I just bought a 1978 VIP 16' Trihull. The guy I bought it from did not have any info on it. Does any one have pictures of this same type boat or information pertaining to this type boat. Anything would be greatly appreciated. Also it came with a 115 hp Evinrude

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral
Re: Info.

Welcome to I boats Turbo6108<br />You can check their web site, give them a call. Maybe they have a brochure or other info they can offer. <br />VIP Boats Web Site

RedRangerVIP

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Been trying to get info from them for 2yrs on my boat plus shirts, hats, etc with no response whatsoever. :( <br />I'm thinking they are on their last leg.<br />Anyone else been able to contact them about anything? :confused:

Hey Red Ranger... I too have been trying to get a hold of them for sometime with no luck.. The closest i got to contacting them was when i sent an email to there main Info Email Address listed on there website asking about warrenty info on my 2002 Vixen. A lady named Lisa Shores repleied back asking me to forward the mail to the service department... I've never heard from them again.

RedRangerVIP

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Yeah , I got a sneaking suspision that they are going out!<br />Have emailed many times with no luck.<br />Good luck with your warranty problem. Sounds like it might be a battle.

1959_FDR

Banned

RedRangerVIP said:
Yeah , I got a sneaking suspision that they are going out!<br />Have emailed many times with no luck.<br />Good luck with your warranty problem. Sounds like it might be a battle.

Call (800) 256-7579 and ask to speak with " Bill Parker "
Bill is the founder of VIP boats company and he is still active in the company structure.
He will tell you ANYTHING you want to know about that boat Turbo6108.... (Have the hull ID number ready )

Here's my VIP model V6J built in July of 1979
(it's a 1978 model year )
does it look like this? 8)

John

PS) VIP doesn;t have any computer records dating that far back, and I just talked to Lottie Carroll in Parts, and she said she's been there since March of 1978 at VIP and there are no brochures, or parts available for that vintage of VIP boat... hope this helps ya'll a little

4075.jpg

4080.jpg