Inflatables

mattyv

Cadet
Re: Inflatables

hahaha same boat...i get it....

i cant imagine changing it after every use!!! yeah its leaking out of one screw, maybe its just loose i havent had time to check it out yet. I just had it apart and replaced the water pump, drive shaft, shortened the exhaust and water tubes. Made it a short shaft :) should be a quick fix though

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

hahaha same boat...i get it....

i cant imagine changing it after every use!!! yeah its leaking out of one screw, maybe its just loose i havent had time to check it out yet. I just had it apart and replaced the water pump, drive shaft, shortened the exhaust and water tubes. Made it a short shaft :) should be a quick fix though
Have you replaced the little washer/seals on the screws.
They are suspect of leaking.
I would change them and see if that helps.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Just so you guys know, we are working on getting a forum set up for inflatables. Did not want you to think we do not hear you.

Sailmaster271

Recruit

Just got back from Florida. The 25 hauls butt with a man, 14 yo and 3 month old Springer. Kept forgetting to put the gps on it, but seemed around 20 to 25 mph. While getting on plane,the floor "waved" but that went away as I went faster. I went full throttle because the floor seemed harder at speed. I just bought the 25 in November. It broke every day I used it. I could fix everything until it backfired while trying to start it, and wouldn't hit after that. My hydrofoil worked well.

" I had the same problem with the cavitation of the floor at low speeds, the fix is as simp[le as pumping more air into the tubes".

jspringator

Chief Petty Officer

Last time I used it I put the listed capacity (over 5 psi) in the tubes unti I figured out the sun would heat the air and expand the air, possibly past the maximum. What is a safe level for the tubes? I think the directions call for 3.5, but it does do better with more.