FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have the lower half of my 94 johnson 225 dropped about 2 inches and I can not figure out how to lower it the rest of the way so that I can change the impellor. Please help
Once you get the shift rod disconnected she will drop. The following may help. I would highly reccomend you get yourself a Service Manual, trust me, it WILL pay for itself a million times over.