Impeller Housing Force 1987

pasheuniq

Recruit
Thread starter
Joined
May 29, 2010
Messages
3
Hi Guys,
I am looking to purchase an Impeller Housing for a 1987 Force Outboard 50 H.P. do you know a website that I can go to to find this part. I keep on seeing the Kits, but I don't need that part. Please let me know a website to go to and a price range if possible, thank you.
 

pasheuniq

Recruit
Thread starter
Joined
May 29, 2010
Messages
3
Re: Impeller Housing Force 1987

Thank you so much. I was able to find the part of was looking for although it is expensive.
 

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Joined
Oct 30, 2002
Messages
21,967
Re: Impeller Housing Force 1987

Mercury part number 803824 $106
 

pasheuniq

Recruit
Thread starter
Joined
May 29, 2010
Messages
3
Re: Impeller Housing Force 1987

Hi Roscoe,
Where can I find the Impeller Housing at such a low price? Please point me to the page, thank you again.
 
Top