Im Still Heeeerrrrreeee

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral
Not a whole lot to say right now other than is a real biiiiig mess here but we will endure and rebuild. We are living in the motor home now and probably for a while. The house is still standing but we recieved alot of roof damage and water damage. There is just to many stories to tell and we are busier than any bees could imagin. Great to be able to get online and on iboats again. We missed all of you guys. Thanks for all the prayers and concern. It worked.

Twidget

Commander
Re: Im Still Heeeerrrrreeee

Good to hear from you Reel Poor. How close to the Gulf were you? <br /><br />My brothers in law live in D'Iberville and Gulfport. The house in Gulfport is still standing, the house in D'Iberville floated away.

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Glad to see ya made it. Pretty soon you'll have wished you would have stayed away with the way things have been going on. Lots of hate right now but its getting better.<br /><br />PS- I'll watch your boat if ya need me too:)

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Glad to see ya back, Reel Poor.... :) <br /><br />I got word from your neighbor Biloxiriver today too... He's in about the same situation....<br /><br />That's two!... :)

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

good ta see ya again, glad ya made it out ok.<br /> hope all is well. roofs and such can be rebuilt, used to do a bit of fishing there in my youth, grew up in pascagoula.

sangerwaker

Commander

Good deal RP! Bummer on the physical stuff, but anything in the physical sense can be replaced or rebuilt. Glad to hear you're OK and back with us.<br /><br />How'd the neighbor's cat fare? :p :D

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

Thanks alot guys.<br /><br />Gettin ready to sign off for the night. Day are long and hard right now from daylight till dark and later.<br /><br />See yall again tomorrow night. ;)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Welcome back RP and glad to hear all is well.<br />Material things can be rebuilt, it's the physical things that hurt when you loose them.

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

Originally posted by sangerwaker:<br /> <br />How'd the neighbor's cat fare? :p :D
I caught the cats and turned them over to the Animal Control.<br /><br />This is no lie, all the animals in the Harrison County Animal Shelter drowned from the tidal surge. :(

jinx

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Good to hear from you RP, now there is just one more Gulfport Iboater to hear from.<br /><br />Jinx

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

Even the wife has been asking if weve heard from ya, I'll give her the good news in the morning.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Great to hear from you RP.<br />If there is anything we here at iboats can do, just let us know.<br /><br />OK, motorhome functional, house damaged.<br />What about the truck and boat?<br /><br />Twidget, I think Reel Poor lives approx 9.5 miles from the beach, straight up hwy 49, 1/4 mile south of hwy 53.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Got mail service?<br />We could mail you some twinkies (shelf life of 6 months). :)

RPJS

Lieutenant Commander

Great to hear from you RP.

Triton II

Commander

Glad you're OK RP. Hope the rebuild goes well.<br /><br />Mark.

stan_deezy

Lieutenant Commander

Great News RP: really glad you made it.

Braxton

Chief Petty Officer

Happy to hear that your ok RP Braxton

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

It is always good to hear that prayers are answered for sure. Just be safe in your rebuild effort. You don't need to be getting yourself hurt. Sad to hear about the situation with the animals. Great to hear from you RP!

FSHKPR

Ensign

hey reelpoor glad to hear everything is okay. good luck