Im out of here.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Im out of here.

Hey Nate.<br /><br />I wish you would hang around. <br /><br />You said you didn't miss Ryan, or words like that, and put him down. He fired back. End of war.<br /><br />You were both right. . . and wrong.<br /><br />You don't strike me as a guy who cuts and runs because someone he doesn't like doesn't like him.<br /><br />If everyone here split when something offended him, or he offended someone Ladyfish would be awfully lonesome. :D <br /><br />Same for you, SW. Hang around and see how you feel when the full moon is gone.<br /><br />I apologise for the "disgusting" remark. That was how the members who complained saw your avatar, so that is how I felt it should be described.

LubeDude

Admiral

Hey Buddy, Very few have put up with what I have, I even thought about leaving for good a couple times, but they need me here so I stay, Hee, Hee, Heeeeeeeeeeeeeee :p :p :p I even posted a poll once to see if anyone really wanted me to go, But it got poofed before I could tell. :eek: :eek: <br /><br />Hang in there and dont leave.

Dunaruna

Admiral

Lube, keep this under ya hat, I saw the poll before it got poofed - you were heading for a landslide victory ;)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by Dunaruna:<br /> Lube, keep this under ya hat, I saw the poll before it got poofed - you were heading for a landslide victory ;)
Hey I thought about starting a poll like that and it got POOFED before I got it posted. :D :D <br /><br />Like, POOF in mid stride. :eek: :eek:

aspeck

Staff member

Nate, like the others said - Don't go. Take a few days off to cool down, but come back and join us. If you leave, you will be missed!

FLATHEAD

Captain

Nate you got to consider the source! He is a kid, dont go down to that adolescent level. Do like you said "Just ignore Ryan if'n he rubs ya the wrong way.<br /><br />SW I dont know bud?? The rest may not say it but I will,,, Your action here lately has been off the wall to say the least. Almost like two different people. Your rant at Jb was uncalled for and not very Christian like if you ask me. <br /><br />Disturbing ,, just plain disturbing,, I lost a lot of respect for you. I now know that you are one of "Those kind" of holy roller,,, Sorry dude JMHO

NYMINUTE

Captain

The beauty of this forum is it anominity. Just blow off what might offend. Use your browser back button. Your input will be missed.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

No need to leave Nate. Just because some feathers got ruffled over things said. Look at all the things that is being said about Kerry and Bush. Kerry hasn't run yet and probably won't.<br /><br />I've had a few good posts going that got poofed due to Ryan, but I just let it go. Maybe because at that time I too had a teen still in the house. I have found out the best way to get to a teen is not to respond to them. After all that is what they are trying to do is get to you! This just lets them get their way.<br /><br />As a matter of fact this post reminded me which one was poofed. It was a thread I started about Jerry Springer running for Ohio Governor. When I didn't get mad at Ryan over it, other members did let him know he was out of line. He since then apologized to me.<br /><br />Think things out, and calm down, and please keep on posting.... :D Myself and others as you can see don't want you to take off.

Carphunter

Commander

Man, you gotta be kiddin me!<br /><br />Nate can't leave. This is just crazy. <br /><br />Nate, you can't let a kid run you off when he knows he has the complete protection of being anonomyous. Thats the risk you run on the internet. People can say things many times without the fear of being held accountable for their actions.<br /><br />If you leave, then you let the kid win, and that just ain't right.<br /><br />Now get your but back here, we got some huntin stories to share. ;)

one more cast

Captain

Times are stressful and people are getting edgy. I started going to a church study group ( I don't go to church as much as I should) and am starting to read the bible (trying).I've learned that EVERYBODY is a sinner and I'm getting a whole lot better at not judging other people. Since starting this class I have felt better about myself. What people say on DC chat doesn't seem to bother me anymore. I think I rub people the wrong way sometimes but its not on purpose its just my lack of communicating skills so I am trying really hard to get better at communicating.We need to just agree to disagree and stop acting like our presidential candidates.

BRG25

Chief Petty Officer

There are some people here who have some awfully thin skin. All I can say Nate is that I hope you handle criticism (deserved or not) better in the REAL world than you do on the internet. I personally would like to believe you are above all of this adolescent name calling. Principles before personalities my friend. Good luck.<br /><br />Brian

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

I miss all the fun :rolleyes: <br />go wet a line and relax for awhile buddy.<br />IM me if'n u wanna chat about it but stick<br />around please. it ain't worth getting upset<br />about man!<br />water off a ducks back...

oddjob

Commander

"Quedate" Nate..<br /><br />You too Ryan...this place wouldnt be the same without ya...he,he... :D you guys kill me. :cool: <br /><br /><br />I just hope I give something back to the rest of the members. I really enjoy hearing about some of your everyday lives and experiences. I hope ya'll dont mind if I hang around....I got nowhere else to go!....snif*, snif*..!

ehenry

Commander

Nate, dont let this boy get under your skin. He can't help it.

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

Poor Nate.... I never really got to know him.... But he had a cool avatar!

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Sorry I clicked on this thread.<br /><br />Gimme a break guys.<br /><br />Ken

gaugeguy

Captain

Man, I go away for a week and all he11 breaks loose. Sorry I missed it. Hang around Nate, you are one of the good ole boys :cool:

ZooMbr

Petty Officer 1st Class

As a fresh face, this site is kinda like a stew; can be pretty bland without spice -- need you guys to stay around -- how else are we going to be entertained until spring! Then we (those like myself) need your knowledge.<br /><br />Besides, the big dogs don't let the Yorkies run them out of the yard.

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by kenimpzoom:<br /> Sorry I clicked on this thread.<br /><br />Gimme a break guys.<br /><br />Ken
Good ol' Ken...always there to say it like it is...good to have a stable mind around, guy!!! Don't YOU ever leave:) I really like your posts...always to the point and very solid...of course, they usually state my sentiments also...<br /><br />Nate, I ain't gonna beg ya to stay, but hey PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ don't leave...You need the advice of all these old-timers to be able to survive out there int hat cold world!!!! What's Bubba gonna do without you to teach life's simple pleasures???