I'm on Vacation too!

steve n carol

Chief Petty Officer
Re: I'm on Vacation too!

AK, you'll have to bring them some smoked salmon. <br /><br />EE, you don't have time for an hour plane ride around McKinley? <br /><br />Enjoy your trip!...sl

eeboater

Commander

Chappy -- No clue on the site!!! I'll see if I can find out more details and get back to you before tomorrow.<br /><br />Sean

jimalsk

Petty Officer 2nd Class

EE if you decide you want to catch a king salmon let me know I'll run you up there. Chappy I may see you on the river on the 17th.That should be the time part of the main run should hit the mouth. We are expecting 50,000+ to go through this year. I know exactly where you will be at the Mat-Su RV park. I'm working on Willow right now doing rainbow work. If you see fish and game trucks at Willow Island Resort stop in,right on Willo Creek. It is also a good place to pull in the RV for a night or two. Right now the rainbow fishing is picking up. Caught a few so far in the 26-28inch range, but then again thats my job. Have a good trip. Oh yea bring lots and lots of bug dope, the mosquitoe's are on the rampage 100% deet nothing less.