I'm making the big bucks now!!

D

DJ

Re: I'm making the big bucks now!!

He who make big BUCKS and brag must be proud owner of new print press...<br /><br />
Old "proverb" lost on general public.

tylerin

Commander

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> Dang DJ, what a killjoy. :p <br /><br />Ty was fantasizin of a clean house and sex every night.
Hey!!! who said anything about a clean house :D <br />DJ .... We've prepared ourselves , but I thank you for your concern. And besides, whats the worst thing that could happen?? ....she has to get another job? We're gonna have a crack at it :)

spratt

Lieutenant

Well, I guess one could say that my wife "works" as we get about $2k/month for child support from our older son who is allowing his daughters to live with us for a while...thanks to DJ, I checked that IRS website and found that I do not have to claim the support as income, and now know I may even get some tax breaks because of those precious little girls!!!

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

DJ, I am still confused. Are you saying I cant claim my wife as a dependant?<br /><br />Ken

cvinroot

Seaman Apprentice

Don't think she's a "dependent", if you file a joint return, that takes care of that issue. Dependants are kids, dogs, cats, and ferrets.<br /><br />Try tapping your bride on the shoulder about 4am one morning and ask her if she wants an aspirin. When she sleepily says "No thanks, I don't have a headache", you can say "Gotcha" and go to it.

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

ROFL,<br />Captain's Choice that was funny, I may have to try that.<br />If'n you don't hear from me for a week or so, it is because my wounds will be healing. :D <br /><br />AK Chappy