i'm in to win

QC

Supreme Mariner
Re: i'm in to win

PW2 said:
Are you suggesting it is not a lady-like trait?
If you're accusing me of being sexist, you're barking up the wrong tree. IMHO, she appears to be bent on being the first women Pres. The drive appears to me to be more obsessive than rational. I believe 100% that if it wasn't for this obsession, she would've divorced Bill. In fact I think it is a repudiation of her feminism that she hasn't . . .

PW2 said:
And I have no idea whether the right wing wackos are capable or not of critical thought . . . They *Never* attempt to accurately present the other view, and rationally debate it.
Well I am still unclear as to who the "wackos" are. I'm either incapable of rational debate or not a wacko, but again, this is not clear. Thanks for engaging with whatever I am . . .

oddjob

Commander

Hillary, like someone here said, is great entertainment. Especially when I read WillyB's posts lol! Its all I can do for a response. The world is a funny place, we cant take it serious anymore.

Bondo

Staff member

Ayuh,........

The Liberals around here are peeing in their Pants now that Hilarious is In the Running,.....

And,......
I've started printing up My campaign posters,.....

ABC, A.........

Anybody
But
Clinton

Again

She's been making Sure that She's In the photo opps. at All the events around NYState,......
Typically,... Taking "Credit" for Any government deals that take place,.....
Even the 1s She Voted Against,.......

Just like UpChuck Shoemer,........

If the Polls say it's a Good Idea,......... That makes it Their Idea...........

I'll be battening down the hatches,+ Burying My Guns,.....
'cause My Guns will All be Illegal by 2012,... Just like England,+ Australia........
IF these Clowns just happen to Win..........

What Pizzes me Off even More is the fact that Hilarious has Already served Her 8 Years,......
She Shouldn't be able to Run for a 3rd Term..........
Course,.....
That's just 1 More thing about the Constitution that She'll Destroy................:'(

PW2

Commander

Playing the fear card already, Bondo?

It's worked for the last six years or so, but it won't work forever. Too many have discovered where it has led us.

And QC, Hillary has shaped some of her message to appeal to a base of voters, and contributors. Stop the Presses! What her marital status has to do with that I have no idea, but how that makes her "obsessive" as opposed to the other 17 candidates who have done the exact same thing, I don't know.

Sounds sexist to me.

And you know who the radical right voices are. It's Rush and his ilk. Like Bondo, they play the fear and ridicule card. Constantly. My bet is it will finally lose credibility.

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

It's Rush and his ilk
My bet is it will finally lose credibility
Well, that's news to me!.....
I never knew that Rush Limpbaugh had any credibility.....:)

crunch

Commander

It's hard for me to act maturely when it comes to Billery... so I won’t try. :p

peeing-man.gif
images.jpg