i'm in to win

OLDSPUD

Petty Officer 1st Class
Why can't you libs get anyone but Clinton? There has to be someone else a litlle more exciting. I realize all it has been is ABB (anybody but Bush) for the last eight years. But Billary?

Obama will be cut off quickly now that a Clinton is in for sure. Just watch the press go after him.

The Repubs race is wide open and interesting.

Let the games begin.

Spud

jtexas

Fleet Admiral
Re: i'm in to win

c'mon, for shear entertainment value, who could be better than H?

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

Because the mere thought of Hillary in the White House has the "Doody Heads" dittoing in their pants.......8)
That said, Edwards might have to take the point on this one.....
I doubt if this country is ready to elect a woman, black or jew to the top spot......;)........JK

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

This will be a good gamblers game. On one hand it would be absolutely sickening if the American Public is so blind as to elect this cameleon, on the other hand, the reward will be so incredible to see this sycophant handed her walking papers.8) ie, as in last act, bye bye Clintons, thanks for all the years of entertainment.

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

Well, she would still be a senator.....
& their is always Maria Cantwell as back-up....;):)

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

I think the citizenry is looking for anything but business as usual. I think we're ready for a fresh face and a fresh approach. Politics as usual is going to be any candidat'es biggest liability. Obama bucks the stereotypical politician, and his charisma is pretty potent. I think he'll do well. The days of the perpetual honkey presidency may be numbered. It's Obama's race to lose so far. Hillary's support seems to be refocusing, at least the male supporters. The lady dems may be entrenched.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

hey look at the "conservative's fantasy" show 24, back to back African-American presidents. All we'd need is a real-life Jack Bower to keep 'em alive.

OldMercsRule

Captain

Haut said:
Because the mere thought of Hillary in the White House has the "Doody Heads" dittoing in their pants.......8)
That said, Edwards might have to take the point on this one.....
I doubt if this country is ready to elect a woman, black or jew to the top spot......;)........JK

Come on Now Bro Haut, I thought you stated that your Girl was the only one with a chance to win? I thought that both Obama and the "Breck Girl" were scarier and worth watching. Haven't seen the MSM pick up Obama's experience with the religion o' peace yet. That's the unpredictable part: Bro Haut. The Main Stream Media LOVES HILL, but they CREATED Obama, so what are they goin' to do if Hill bombs Bama? This is goin' to be very interestin' to hide in my bomb shelter an' watch. JR8):%

PW2

Commander

I think the conservative hysteria over Hillary will put her over the top.

After all, the country listened to the conservatives last time, and we got W. I'm betting the country isn't going to make that mistake again.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

"the country listened to the conservatives last time" - there are those who would debate that point

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

I can see a write in vote for Mickey Mouse in 08,just like 04, as so far or list of candidates is slim to none.
that and mickey has a plan and decent health insurance.

OldMercsRule

Captain

PW2 said:
I think the conservative hysteria over Hillary will put her over the top.

After all, the country listened to the conservatives last time, and we got W. I'm betting the country isn't going to make that mistake again.

Sure Hope you are right about ol' Hill. I think she would make a wonderfull candidate for the Dems (and Repubs to run against). She will definately be difficult for the other Dems to deal with. Don't much agree with the rest of what you said, but I don't want to get Rodbolt excited as he also posted this thread. I doubt she has the political skill of her hubby, (I don't know anyone else who does though: to be fair). SW could be leanin' over the body with his hands on the bloody knife, and if you were unlucky enough to walk into the room you'd be swingin' for the crime at the end o' the day. Respectfully JR

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

So who is putting their head on the block on the Right side? Or are they all chicken? Buck Buck Buuuuuck. ;)

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

So who is putting their head on the block on the Right side?

Giuliani, Gingrich, Huckabee, Hagel, Keating, Thompsom, Hunter, and Gilmore will dwindle.

Then there is Cort, Cox, Pataki, Paul, Tancredo, Allen, Barbour, Frist, and Owens. Forget about them.

I think it will come down to a tight race between Brownback, Romney, and McCain.

I would like to add Gingrich to this list, but fear he won't be there in the end. Would be nice to see Duncan Hunter make it through the primaries also, as he has got many of the issues nailed., But I doubt he has the following and organization to get passed the first few primaries.

It will be interesting to see McCain stumble and fall in the polls, and hopefully fall out. Hopefully the power brokers will be able to boot McCain without destroying the party, and direct his support and money, into either Brownback, Romney, or possibly Hunter.

Ok, I know, wishful thinking.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Brownback will rally the conservatives.
McCain will rally the liberal/progressive republicans and the conservative dems that don't trust Hillary.
Romney will rally the rest.

treedancer

Commander

I think that a Hillary Clinton Presidency with Bill Clinton as Vice Pres. has a nice ring to it.8)

OLDSPUD

Petty Officer 1st Class

Brownback is a Sen. from Kansas. Looks like a good guy,not well know to the masses yet.

I'd bet on Rudy, Can't stand McCain. Once herd that past Gov's are better canidates for pres than current or past senators. (Clinton, Bush and so forth).

Romney is a Mormon, don't know how that will affect him. I like him over Rudy.

On the other side, you have nothing new, Kerry, Clinton, the Breck Girl, Obama is the new face. I think that old Bill will give him a call, and his run will be over.

Don't know if I'm ready for the next two years of being blasted from both sides, guess I'll watch sports and DVD's.

Spud

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

[quote time=1169339782 user=treedancer uid=55659 fid=20 tid= rid=17]I think that a Hillary Clinton Presidency with Bill Clinton as Vice Pres. has a nice ring to it.8)[/quote]

I'd thought about posting that but I didn't want to give Boom a heart attack! :):).........JK