I'm going to Cedar Point!!!

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: I'm going to Cedar Point!!!

See, you could've been on your boat instead. But NO, not Sean, he wou't listen to old NYM. But he's dropping bucks on CP. <br />Actually it is a great Park, but costly...as they all are.

jmatteo1

Petty Officer 3rd Class

ee,<br />Are you taking a boat w/you? If so, make your way across the bay to South Bass Island (Put-In-Bay), AKA Key West North! A lot of history, boats and good times. If you aren't taking a boat, there are several good ferry services to get you there.<br />Have a great time, just came back!<br />Joe

eeboater

Commander

jmatteo,<br /><br />Unfortunately (ask NYMINUTE) I do not have a boat as of right now. <br /><br />I'm one of those "I hang out at iboats.com even though I don't own a boat, but I love boats I just cannot afford it and I like conversing with the many great people on iboats but will eventually have a boat if I stop going to places like Alaska and Cedar Point" types of people.<br /><br />But I have been to Put-In-Bay. Thats a great place! I used to live in Ohio (my Dad lives in Amherst you probably know where that is).<br /><br />Oh and SS -- I've spent several nights in the CP Marina. I know what you mean, quite a diverse collection of boats! I am curious if they still have that restaurant in the Marina. I remember they had great food.<br /><br />Sean

eeboater

Commander

And on that note... it's 11:00 AM and I'm heading to Cedar Point!!<br /><br />Have a good weekend everyone!<br /><br />Sean