Illegals sue and win Ranch

tommays

Admiral
Re: Illegals sue and win Ranch

we have the same invasion up here on long island were kind of and end point :eek: they settel in and bring the family <br /><br />there have been a lot of problems here for people who try DIY justice at the very least you become labled a racist<br /><br />now somehow after a LOT of pounding buy the local legal population on the local officals they are finaly doing something by Enforcing the houseing codes<br /><br />which is the first step in makeing it HARD for illegal immigrants to stay no place to sleep<br /><br /><br />tommays

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by DJ:<br /> I can't believe this! Now, we're trying to define TRESPASSING.
It's just a discussion...if you (property owner) has made it clear to me (trespasser) that I ain't welcome, either verbally or by one of the signage methods which Ken so thoughtfully provided (I especially like the purple stripes), then I is trespassing. And if you ain't already told me that, then once you do make it clear, I'm only trespassing if I ain't making an effort to leave.<br /><br />They make it like that so you won't be allowed to pistol-whip Girl Scouts when they come around with their cookies.<br /><br />
Originally posted by DJ:<br /><br />Trespassing is: you set foot on my property (san's meter reading, etc) and, you are NOT welcome. I have the ultimate authority as to whether or not, you are welcome.<br /><br />It seems, we (US) citizens are userping our rights by allowing ILLEGAL ALIENS to trespass. What the He!!.<br />
[smarta$$ comment]By definition, if we allow it, then it ain't trespass![/smart$$ comment] (sorry, just couldn't help myself)<br /><br />
Originally posted by DJ:<br /><br />Many, are oblivious to this blight, yet we seem to LIKE it.<br /><br />There are two sides of this issue.<br /><br />1. You are all for unregulated migration.<br /><br />2. You are not.<br /><br />For those in the FOR camp. Hold on. Your rights will become ZIP!
Just one quick question: can we be against unregulated migration, yet also against the hiring of vigilantes to pistol-whip "unregulated migrants?"

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

These Salvadorans didn't get the farm because of any criminal proceeding; they sued and the stupid rancher refused to defend himself. So naturally the judge ruled in their favor...he got no choice, only one side showed up for the fight, they win by default.<br /><br />BTW Kenneth, sounds like quite an adventure in Hubbard but just because it happened don't make it right. Now, isn't "false imprisonment" a cause for civil action? Did you look for a lawyer? Maybe the only reason you don't own that junkyard today is 'cause you lacked the initiative to quit your job, so you could stay home & watch daytime TV, thus missing the ads for all the fine legal talent available for representing you against your oppressors. ;) :D <br /><br />In fact, maybe you're just now starting to show the symptoms of PTSD...the injury happens today, the statute of limitations starts today, right? Go for it!<br /><br /><br />just my 2¢

dakk1

Chief Petty Officer

Reading between the lines here, it looks as if the police, with the DA, used this incident to nail some folks they weren't too fond of...

lakelivin

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Originally posted by dakk1:<br /> Reading between the lines here, it looks as if the police, with the DA, used this incident to nail some folks they weren't too fond of...
Thanks dak, I was starting to think that everyone had completely ignored my above post..

D

DJ

The long arm of the LAW prevails. Nevermind what is RIGHT.<br /><br />As said, many times, we now have a LEGAL system, not a justice system.<br /><br />Get used to the saying. Viva Mexico!! It's coming to YOUR neighborhood!