I'll be back.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
If you don't hear from me for a week or so, don't worry. Leaving in the morning for sunny CA.<br /><br />Going to go give away one of my surrogate daughters. Don't know if I will have access to a 'puter. :)

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Re: I'll be back.

Enjoy! :D <br /><br />Bob

derwood

Chief Petty Officer

who's turn is it to hire the band?<br /><br />This time we should move Jb's boat BEFORE the budwiser truck comes rolling down the drive.<br /><br />Instagatorwood.

sloopy

Commander

I'm already at his hideout... getting every thing ready! yes I moved his boat this time and all other things 100 feet fromthe drve way! this ones going to be a HOOT!

ebbtide176

Commander

are we getting a live band again? don't forget the flatbed semi for a stage, and we'll supply the extension cords. we might need to rent a dumpster this time, his pickup truck is gone, so we can't use that again.<br />
dance.gif

bKelly

Petty Officer 2nd Class

.....PARTY AT JB'S.....<br /><br />
drinka.gif
an2.gif
pint.gif
puke.gif
<br /><br /> :eek: !!!!Derwood!!!! :eek: Get you hand out of the fish tank. Thats Not Bait.

gonfishn

Commander

Hey Five FingerWood could you snag the Bell for Me. I promise I won't tell.........

derwood

Chief Petty Officer

Yea, I think we should hire another band....But this time I don't think it would be such a good idea to let them get drunk after a few songs and go hijacking another budwiser truck....We'll send 00-boaty on the beer truck run this time.<br /><br />From what I understand he is becomeing quite adept at stalking....A skill that would prove useful when procureing a budwiser truck without the original driver inside.<br /><br />It seems that we will have to do without the midget bartender though....He ran off with that naked girl in the painting on JB's wall and I can't reach him in time for the party....Not to worry though....There's a visualy impaired man down the street that makes a pretty interesting mixxed drink called the "blind mans bluff". I asked him what was in it and he said that it's all in the name....Hope I don't regret drinking it.<br /><br />Any ideas welcome.<br /><br />Partywood.

sloopy

Commander

come on guys lets get this party started! now Derwood remember that a bronze bell is not a golden toilet! so um... please oh and is admin 5 coming? man can he drink! remember last time! HALF the budwiser truck? what was his blood alcohlic rate again? 99.2 % :D party starts tomorow guys!

Fishbusters

Ensign

Party?? At JB'S???? OH MAN, WHO HAS THE MATCHES???? We got to have a bigger bonefire than we did last time it is starting to get chilly at night. I just hope he has had a chance to rebuild his shop out back.

mountainboy

Petty Officer 1st Class

I don't have matches, but I have a really cool blow torch that will get things BLAZIN'! I'll bring all the firewood as well!!! :D

sloopy

Commander

na mountain boy don't bring fire wood! it burns to slowly! we just take like what we find there to burn often its wood that took J.B took hours to install and water seal at his hide out that we just rip out and toss in the fire, to get the fire lasting we use some boston whaler foam that boston whaler puts between the hull of there boats! that burns realllllllllly nice ;) bring two blow torches so we can have a blow tourch war this time!

sloopy

Commander

can't wait till tonights party! man last night that was some fire! <br />
lthumb.1031614502.cal_wildfires_canu102.jpg
<br /><br />man that fire crew was P*ssed! I shouldent of shot down that helocopter after he put it out it just made things for interesting !!! <br />
lthumb.1031609817.cal_wildfires_la106.jpg
<br />man that little fire cept getting bigger and bigger! thank god the fire marshle was on hand! tonight lets try to put it out our selves :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

How did you guys get JB's whaler up on the roof anyway??? :eek: Nevermind... I don't want ta know.. :eek:

Fishbusters

Ensign

I tried to put it out last time but that insulation burns too hot and a realy sensitive part of me almost got scorched. I guess this time I will need to drink a lot more beer.