If you?re doing a Boat Restoration or Building

jcsftwre

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I was not sure if this should go here or dock side chat so if need be Mods please move it to the right place.

If you?re doing a Boat Restoration or Building a boat will you post your link (just the link) to the most recent project that your working on.

This will make it easier to keep up with who is working on what. I find it hard to locate the members current project the first time they comment on my thread or another thread.

You know how it is when you see a new comment on your thread you like to go and see what they are up to sort of build your social community.

Sometimes I can?t find what they are working on right now.

This would fix that. :)

If this seems redundant or lame and not necessary that?s cool too.

Thanks, Rick

oops!

Supreme Mariner
Re: If you?re doing a Boat Restoration or Building

heh heh heh.....rick last year it was simple....there was 15 or 20 restos or projects to keep track of....

this year....:eek: :eek: :eek:

i would suggest ....if you need help or an answer....just pm the link !

there is so many goin on this year that it is sooo hard to keep track of them all.......

we had drew mitches open closed to open bow....sgt maj's resto...johnnys pics of work so far......drew44's and a few others.......

now....its crazy.....

td who looks after this forum.....has got to be goin outta his mind!

it takes me 1 hr for pm's and 4 hrs a day just to keep up........and sometimes not even that ! never mind the other forums!

i cant imagine bond-o who looks at the motor forum ....then has time to check down here in dry dock some times :eek:

this is just the tip of the ice berg !....this forum is gonna explode in the next 2-3 years

hang in there bud !

cheers
oops

salty87

Commander

great idea, some extra info about the project can't hurt

87 supra saltare
23' inboard ski boat
stringers and deck replaced
everything re-painted or replaced before going back together

http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=2871

don't forget the drainage, might have to make that a sig.

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

if you click search, and then advance search you can narrow down to the subject and the forum. helps alot. also you can go to members list, find the member, click on name, it will give you all their threads and post.