If I won the Lottery, I would.......

iboater

Seaman Apprentice
Re: If I won the Lottery, I would.......

i would put it into 50 and 100 dollar bills and dump it from a huge plane to cause massive chaos :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ... or maybe just buy a lot of cool stuff :) :) :)

JamesCoste

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by KenImpZoom:<br /> Everybody here seems to think money is the root of all evil. Its not.<br /><br />Ken
There's nothing wrong with money. It is the LOVE of money that is the root of all evil.<br /><br />Because of the LOVE of money (and the things it buys), some people will cheat, lie, steal, sell their body, etc. to get more of it.

D

DJ

Originally posted by Kenimpzoom.<br /><br />
Everybody here seems to think money is the root of all evil. Its not.<br /><br />Stupidity is.<br /><br />It just gets worse when you mix stupidity with money.<br />
I could not AGREE more.<br /><br />I just think it is human nature to treat "windfall" money differently than "earned" money.<br /><br />Could I handle a "windfall"? Yes. I would just spread it around, my own judgement, to those in serious need of a boost.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

I would definitely fund a research project to determine technostupeedos rational for his posts here. BTW, my ie spell check plugin wants to substitute "constipates" for "technostupeedos". :D ;)

ZmOz

Captain

A few months ago I saw this old couple on the news that won the lottery. They said they spent $100 a month for several years on tickets. When they asked them what they were going to do first the guy said "I'm gonna take my wife to disneyland, we never could afford to go before". How many months at $100 a month could it possibly take to save up and go? :rolleyes:

eeboater

Commander

1) Women = Time * Money<br />We all know that time is money:<br />2) Time = Money<br />Now we could rewrite our equation thus:<br />3) Women = Money * Money<br />A simpler expression:<br />4) Women = Money^2<br />Because we know that money is the root of all evil:<br />5) Money = Sqrt(Evil)<br />We can thus use substitution:<br />6) Women = Sqrt(Evil)^2<br />Finally, simplifying our expression provides:<br />7) Women = Evil

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

If I won the Lottery, I would....... take the money and run :D

ErikDC

Petty Officer 1st Class

$75 mil? Wow, there are a couple ways I could run with this. I could (A) Be responsible, invest, take care of my family and friends, buy a big boat and a small house in the country and give about $10 mil to Make-A-Wish or (B) Tell everyone to p1ss off and then disappear, travel the world and generally be a glutton. Both are tempting, I would hope that I choose Option A! ;)

Link

Rear Admiral

First Id buy a couple Lakewood politicians and hire a good slimey. Get our area re-zoned so that me and my neighbors could not be forced to sell and move in a few years for the good of the city!<br /><br />Then Id buy the rental house beside me from Bruce and the house behind me from Rick.<br />Tear them down and have LubeDude design my new to be shop! :D <br />Then I would cash out my mil on her properties so she could do with them as she wants without worrying about money. (she would never just except cash)<br /> <br />Now that my little world is in order again<br />Then like everone else would look into areas that need help. people animals etc that go un-noticed.<br /><br />Wake up Link!<br /><br />Wow that was a cool little dream!<br />Why did you wake me up! :confused:

NathanY

Commander

I would buy up all the land in Texas that I could, as close to major cities as I could, and quadruple my money.

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

A man working out of state won the lottery and while all excited, called his wife at home and said to her, Baby, I won the lottery, so pack your bags. She got all excited also and asked, where are we going? He replied; I dont care<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />Just be gone when I get there.<br /><br /> :D :D :D :D

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

I would pay off some of my bills, not all. Add to my church building fund, OK... buy them the new building we need. Put the rest away for my kids college education and continue working as if nothing happened.<br />probably buy a new boat.<br />It would probably be paid off at a rate of 1 mil per year, non transferrable to family upon my death like this state lottery is. Most important is ensure my family a good life in the future.