iboats Trivia--1-12-05

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: iboats Trivia--1-12-05

Originally posted by ob:<br /> snapperbait,Did you try implimenting the byte code from your memory override data sequencer to open the page? :D
Nope it has to look like this ob.<br />Max velocity of starchat= q*[1-exp(-x*t)] / [1+exp(-x*t)] = [-M / (2*k)]*ln([T - M*g - k*v^2] / [T - M*g])= [+M / (2*k)]*ln([M*g + k*v^2] / [M*g]) :D

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Originally posted by Drowned Rat:<br /> Thanks guys. Trivia was fun, HARD, this week. AKChappy came up with some real doozies. Missed you there snapper! :D
Did Ya think they were worthy?<br /><br />I tried to make people work for it :D <br /><br />SBN, I thought you were gonna use mine next week?<br />I feel asleep and woke up after it was over this week. :( <br />Start working nightshift tonight.<br /><br />AK Chappy

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Max velocity of starchat= q*[1-exp(-x*t)] / [1+exp(-x*t)] = [-M / (2*k)]*ln([T - M*g - k*v^2] / [T - M*g])= [+M / (2*k)]*ln([M*g + k*v^2] / [M*g]) :D
SBN... Do I need to put the smiley face at the end? :p

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by snapperbait:<br />
Max velocity of starchat= q*[1-exp(-x*t)] / [1+exp(-x*t)] = [-M / (2*k)]*ln([T - M*g - k*v^2] / [T - M*g])= [+M / (2*k)]*ln([M*g + k*v^2] / [M*g]) :D
SBN... Do I need to put the smiley face at the end? :p
Depends on what time of day it is. :p