iboatin Cartoon

mattttt25

Commander
Re: iboatin Cartoon

can you make a cartoon of suds' boat listing and when he/she finally fixes it, the rest of the board pushes him/her overboard? maybe that's just funny to me...

Ben_Byrd

Cadet

You guys rock! Thanks for all the positive feedback. We may feature these guys on upcoming t-shirts, stickers, and what-not. We're working on getting some cool iboats gear made. Thanks again.

phatmanmike

Captain

cumon'......do what mattttt said, read the origonal post....<br /><br />great stuff.<br /><br />can i get this on a t-shirt?

brother chris

Commander

Yeah, if you need funny stories, just use the stupid human tricks while boating section. You will never run out of our stories. They just go on and on and on.

Parrott_head

Chief Petty Officer

You could do a whole series on "Boat Ramp Follies".<br /><br />Only boaters would understand them though....

muskyone

Master Chief Petty Officer

If you would of been in the boat with me driving and gf and erolarva bouncing around in it you would have a ton of material love it looking forward to more

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

Ben, when Iboats offers a T shirt.....please count me first in line.......please consider offering the T's with a traditional chest pocket.....<br /><br />I require the pocket for the engineers pencils, pens, and other junk that a pockets for.

Throbbin Rods

Petty Officer 1st Class

Ben<br />A suggestion. Pick someone from the crowd at random and try to make the cartoon figure resemble their call name, or what you think they might look like from reading their posts. That ought to spawn some conversations!!

LadyFish

Admiral

That would be funny TR. I can think of quite a few characters around here. ;) :p

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

In that case, I am going to change my call name to "Fabio" and delete all the pictures of me....... :D :D :D <br /><br /><br />AK Chappy