Iboater feedback

NathanY

Commander
Re: Iboater feedback

still not working. really getting ticked with it too.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Yea, don't enter the HP with your engine size and you will be ok.<br />Works good in IE, Netscape and Firefox.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

It spit on me when I entered my outboard brand - Force. :( <br />Just kidding.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Wouldn't let me list the HP either. :( Even tried with my firewall down and still the same.

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

Worked ok for me on IE.<br /><br />The security popups are a bit annoying tho.

gewf631

Chief Petty Officer

Worked OK, once I got past the HP thing.<br /><br />Security popups are annoying.<br /><br />Put a few more questions on each page so you cut-down the number of pages.<br /><br />For that ranking question, you should just list all the options, with the numbers afterward (or in radio boxes). That way you can see everything at once, instead of going through all the drop-downs.<br /><br />Also, got to say I like the approach ;) - ask the forum users to "test" it, and you get a bunch of responses!

RyanJ@iboats

Recruit

Thanks for all of your input. This helps out a lot. Iboats forum members are AWESOME!

LadyFish

Admiral

Easy to navigate however, in the last section asking to rate the importance of the site you have to identify all 6 items or it won't let you continue, I think some people will exit out of it at that point. <br /><br />To me, all 6 are not important. Maybe if you had all 6 selections and asked the top 3 priorities in order of importance to the customer it wouln't be so cumbersome. Just a thought. :) <br /><br />Really good idea to use us as guinnea pigs though. :D