i wonder who is still here

ebbtide176

Commander
Attention: the iboats boards will be shut down on Thurs night starting at 11pm MST for we hope less than an hour.
well, i guess they got that straightened out without another steve adventure. :D <br /><br />so lets post something interesting here. feel free to sidetrack this topic, as long as its not political or religious.... maybe a good run on how your next favorite fishing adventure will turn out. :D <br /><br /><edited> oops they listed MST dang it hasn't hit the board yet...

ebbtide176

Commander
Re: i wonder who is still here

i can see it already. i will have my boat up in the upper part of the lake i haven't been to yet, and it will be just before the daffodils bloom. and i'll be dang, i have just caught a stringer of walleez! who wudda thunk it :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I'm still here ebb.<br />I think Nate is drunk. :p

SpinnerBait_Nut

Still here and Nate is passed out now me thinks.

ebbtide176

Commander

lol<br />i saw that funny topic by nate. i think it was killer of him to post it. but yah, he asked for all the killer comebacks. i would try it, but i'm chicken :D

aspeck

Staff member

I'm still here, well, actually I just got here. Time to rise and shine!

ebbtide176

Commander

alright, youze can havit, i'm hittin the sack. amf til tamale :D

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Still trying to figure out how I'm gonna reinforce the transom to handle a larger (15hp) kicker. But I also have to call the surveyor tomorrow, don't know what to tell him yet either. And I still have to place an order at Cabelas for some fishing rod components, gotta use the $30 off coupon by Saturday. <br /><br />Oh yeah, Saturday. I have to order the new kitchen cabinets, all designed, yet I'm still debating between Maple and Oak, and pick out a counter top color. And need to locate a supplier for some undercabinet lighting. Friend from work has some real nice ones, and I can't find them anywhere.<br /><br />So what am I doing here? Dunno, but it seems easier than making a decision.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Just goddup... Glad to see iboats back up. Was wondering if I should call-in "sick", but the pages load today.

Link

Rear Admiral

12:45 am my time. Just finished the list of things to do tomorrow. Gonna play here and finish email for the next hour then fish for fins in my dreams.. supposed to snow tonight

SpinnerBait_Nut

Well I see I did not miss anything while I was out on my run.<br />You all are still here and me thinks Nate is still passed out.<br />Cool this morning but suppose to get back up to around 70 in a couple days. <br />If it does, might have to go surfing down the creek.

aspeck

Staff member

Harmatan is here with a vengence today! Wind is blowing strong from the north, and the dust from the Sierra is here - can't evenly see the ocean - and we are just a couple hundred yards way, across a field.<br /><br />Long list of things I am already into, payroll will be finished soon, just finished the tax returns for all the employees (yes, here the employer is responsible for that), got to go pay the tax man and pay the social security man for month of December for all the workers. Have a man coming to help me fix the water pump this morning, and another meeting in about an hour.<br /><br />Have to get with the Paramount chief about a land deal, and discuss some issue with a couple of members of Parliament. Guess I better log off and get busy! Time keeps ticking away!

OLDSPUD

Petty Officer 1st Class

Any 24 fans?<br /><br />Just finished the third year of 24 last week, Mrs Spud & I wait all year long and watch all at two or three sittings. <br />Got to be one of the most entertaining TV shows ever made.<br />This year looks very good, guess will find out next year.

spratt

Lieutenant

Someone once replied, when I told them "Good morning"..."What's so good about it???" My reply? Just miss one and you shall see...the alternative is out of this world....<br /><br />Hadda work 5 hours OT last night to try and get a T1 line fixed, and after that found two Digital LC's out in the PBX...thought the Mini Carrier Remote card was out, called the vendor, got no response, went home, came back in 2 hours early today, found no change in teh system so vendor hasn't been able to do anything remotely...will probably have to see them today to get this resolved...what fun, HUH???<br /><br />Oh yeah, Crab~~~Amen!!

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by spudbartlett:<br /> Any 24 fans?<br /><br />
Yeppers.....<br />Can't wait until Sunday night!

KaGee

Admiral

Hey Spinner,<br /><br />When's the Tupperware party??

NathanY

Commander

Lets talk about how great I am!!!<br /><br />I see Spinner put my name in every one of his posts, that is a true testament of my greatness!!!!